Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A coot question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

A coot question

Jul 11, 2017, 8:21 PM

Has anyone discussed what they're going to do when Jane wants to be benched during the game this year? Their best chance at scoring transferred to Cal. Should be interesting? Good thing for them we're not much better than them, if better at all. I'm sure their backup can bail Jane out if he starts cramping.

Someone mentioned this the other day, but they will lose 3 senior starters and likely Zack Bailey on their offensive line after the 2017 season. Then they lose 8 senior starters on defense as well. This may be the coots best team for the next 3-4 years, so they better hope they make a bowl game.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the coots make a bowl at all, it will be the Tidy bowl

Jul 11, 2017, 8:48 PM

and promptly get flushed down the crapper. #Spursup.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the coots make a bowl at all, it will be the Tidy bowl

Jul 11, 2017, 9:59 PM

only way coots get in a bowl is if they pour a can of Cambell's chicken noodle soup in a bowl

Re: A coot question

Jul 11, 2017, 10:03 PM

They are back to little brothers that 5 peat will be nothing but flukes except for a couple when they had the best team they have ever fielded which were close games. I can see us going atleast 7-8 in a row the talent gap is huge and continues to grow at a fast rate!

Jul 11, 2017, 10:35 PM

Who cares what the coots do....we are the reigning National Champions. Let that sink in house coots!

A coot answer

Jul 11, 2017, 10:59 PM

Bwock, bwok, bwok, Never Again, bwoooock, bwoock, bwock, Spurs Up, bwock, bwock, Wait Till Next Year, bwock, bwock...

If you're talking about Mary Jane, they have

Jul 11, 2017, 11:02 PM

Caleb Chalmers now, he can help, he has the scales.

Jul 11, 2017, 11:21 PM

You people obviously don't pay attention to who we are recruiting. It doesn't matter about star ratings. We do our own evaluations of recruits. And everybody on our staff has been named top recruiter in the nation at one point in their career. We are great from a recruiting standpoint. That will transition to wins on the field. Muschamp didn't inherit an all star team but he will have one before it's all said and done. I am glad he is in charge and I would rather have him here than dabo because I feel Muschamp has better ethics. Besides, clemsons run could be over now with no Watson on the field. I understand the talent that they have but that guy could change the outcome of a game and is a once in a life time player. Clemson couldn't even get over the top with tajh Boyd. And was pretty talented. Not to mention he had two of the best receivers in school history to throw it to.

Better ethics??? Dabo is Ward Cleaver.***

Jul 11, 2017, 11:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Of course star ratings "don't matter" to you coots. Because no one is gonna beat their chest about 1 and 2 star recruits that wouldn't start at powerhouses like Clemson. Silly coot. Stop before you bury yourself further in stupidity. The talent gap is huge and continues to widen. Yes we lose Watson who was outstanding. But then we go on to sign a top QB in back to back classes and load them with talent all around with a stout defense to boast on the other side. Pinch yourself because you need to wake up. Colts are back at the bottom of the barrel where they are accustomed and Clemson continues to churn out talent and championship results.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2017, 11:40 PM

Coot* not colt

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Ladies and Gentleman, there is Palmetto1, the newest troll. News flash, he'll always have a reply for why his gamecocks are going to be better this year and win the state. Waste your time at your own risk.

Message was edited by: ATech®

Jul 12, 2017, 1:37 AM

I actually get on the website to see what's going on with clemson and who their recruiting. I like to scout our opponents to see what they are doing. But I will take up for my team because it's like my family and that's what you do for family. And don't say anything about me living in Columbia or anything about that because I do just outside of clemson. I see the stadium at least once a week. I still love my gamecocks. I love competitive trash talk because it's football. That's what you do in football. I love talking about football, about any team. So I hope y'all keep me on here for the upcoming season so we can keep the competitive talk alive

Jul 12, 2017, 4:19 AM

the coots are getting bottom tier recruits. Don't give me this crap about "we don't care about stars, we are better evaluators of talent" crap. Getting 30+ 3-stars and hoping some of them work out is the new coot strategy. There are times when you just need to #### about your team, especially after the 56-7 ### kicking from last year. All this smoke you're blowing doesn't hold water, especially on the board of the team that owns you. Go talk smack to Kentucky. They own you too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this has to be sarcasm

Jul 12, 2017, 6:00 AM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Even colts aren't dumb enough to believe what you are spewing. The coots I know personally think Chump was a bad hire and will be gone in 2-3 years. The gap between Clemson and SCAR is as wide as I've seen it.

Jul 12, 2017, 6:24 AM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

I like good smack talk to. It's a big part of football from a fan perspective. But you have to make your smack talk logical. Saying things like you'd rather have Coach Muschamp over Dabo is ludacris. Nothing against Muschamp but Dabo has proven he can lead a team to a National Championship AND do it the right way. And I believe our staff is an incredible evaluator of talent. Ever heard of Hunter Renfrow. From Walk on receiver to National Championship baller with 4 touchdowns in two NCG appearances against "the best college defense ever". Clemson is out recruiting USC for the future and we already have a more talented team across the board this year so while your attempt of smack talk is welcomed. It is seriously flawed and full of fallacies.

Jul 12, 2017, 6:24 AM

Too*

Jul 12, 2017, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Quick, grab you helmet and crayons and run little buddy, you don't want to miss the short bus again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Dude how old are you ?
You sound very young like about 11 or 12 am I close ?

Jul 12, 2017, 5:20 AM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Tajh Boyd won a BCS Orange Bowl by defeating Ohio State .
Your Dirtpecker troupe has never even been to a major bowl ...of any sort .
It is true what you said about star ratings not mattering when it comes to talent on the field ....
In an alternate universe where lies are truths and tents are castles .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 12, 2017, 5:50 AM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Bwaaaaaahh hah hah haaaaaah!!!! Please don't stop posting here! Your material is comedy gold!

Jul 12, 2017, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

If Muffcramp is such a wonderful recruiter then why did he turn a good Florida team into a crap team?

We beat OK 40 - 6 without Watson in the lineup, according to your coot-logic that couldn't happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2017, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: A coot question ]

Another delusional coot at her best!!! Comparing ethics between Dabo and Mustcoot, are you seriously for real, bc there isn't a comparison. Mustcoot don't belong on the same planet with Dabo in an individual comparison when it comes to good or positive ethics. Especially when it comes to doing the right things, the right way. In fact, they are absolute total opposites with Dabo being on the side of all things good. And Mustcoot doing what ever in any way, other than good!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic