Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In my perfect world
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 994

In my perfect world

Jan 18, 2019, 12:09 PM

we would beat down Michigan in the semifinals this year, and stomp UGA in the finals. If we had a close game with AL, i'd want to beat them again; but time to move on and destroy those that think they should be there....I don't really think UM will make it in this year, but I could see us meeting UGA at some point.

Who wants who??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Living here in Atlanta, there's nothing more I'd.......

Jan 18, 2019, 12:13 PM

rather have than beat UGA in the NC game and shut them up.

But of course, they seem to be in a free fall if you take a look at all the people bailing out of their program in the past few weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Clemson/Georgia final in New Orleans...

Jan 18, 2019, 12:18 PM

would be epic and a ticket scalpers paradise. Tickets on the secondary markets would be selling for upwards of $3,000.

Too bad the hydrant chasing leg humpers are likely going to have two losses and get left out again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: A Clemson/Georgia final in New Orleans...

Jan 18, 2019, 12:39 PM

If UGa can avoid playing Alabama, I guess they could get to the final. Kirby's throat starts tightening up when he sees Saban across the field.

Re: In my perfect world

Jan 18, 2019, 12:36 PM

In my perfect world, I would rather see a string of teams in the playoffs and championship game that we continue to beat and they don't make it back.

When Bama was beating a different team every year, nobody could challenge them on a regular basis because they were the only team with a constant spotlight.

We played them a few years in a row and got enough notice that we were able to put ourselves on a level playing field.

If we see UGA, Notre Dame or Oklahoma next year then it gives them staying power. Oklahoma could argue that they already have it for reaching the playoffs several times.

I would rather get a string of Michigan, OSU, Washington, USC, Florida, Penn State and so on.

If nobody else is putting their name in the spotlight each year then we should have a much easier time staying on top.

One year of buzz will not make a program elite.

Replies: 4
| visibility 994
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic