Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Bama fan who comes in peace
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

A Bama fan who comes in peace

Jan 17, 2016, 5:34 AM

First let me say I was really surprised we won that game. A lot of luck was involved. But, I also want to say that Watson is awesome. I've never seen a Quarterback do so much under so much pressure. Considering it was Watson's first time in a playoff game that important, he was amazing. I'm a bit jealous because he will be back next year. With the players coming into Clemson's program and with Watson, you may win it all next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the kind words and good luck to u next season

Jan 17, 2016, 6:29 AM

I honestly believe the better team lost that night. However, Clemson showed the so called experts that they are idiots. I have heard one reporter actually saying that Clemson may not cross the fifty. That is the fifth yards. I wish I knew who it was so that we can write him.

Again water under the bridge and history proves that no one remembers the first runner up. Heck according to ESPN final RPI, we are fifth.. What a joke that is ..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Thanks for classy post***

Jan 17, 2016, 6:37 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Bama fan who comes in peace

Jan 17, 2016, 6:47 AM

I appreciate the kind words. What's ironic is how the analyses of so many of the experts turned out. We heard ad nausea how Clemson would have to play a near perfect game in order to win. Reality dictated that BAMA had to play a near perfect game in order to win. We had our problems, given busted assignments in the secondary. Of course, there were also the two turnovers. The onside kick call by Saban was a masterpiece , but it also demonstrated how deep down Bama had to reach to win that game. I came away very proud of our team and its effort.

Re: A Bama fan who comes in peace

Jan 17, 2016, 7:09 AM

I appreciate you and most of your fanbase being as complimentary as you've been regarding our team, I really think you guys genuinely mean it. We've all heard the saying "act like you've been there" and "win with class" and both sayings could be said of your team and most fans. It's a pleasure after a lifetime of dealing with a classless, pathetic, coattail riding, parasitic bunch of inbred losers like our rivals. Thanks for your words.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic