Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
@ N. California / San Fran Area Tiger Fans - need help!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,755

@ N. California / San Fran Area Tiger Fans - need help!

Aug 20, 2018, 12:24 AM

Just found out I’ll be in San Fran on 9/1. Will anywhere have the game on? Have found The Boardroom is an offical Tiger spot but wonder if they’ll really have an ACC Network game on at 9:20 am local time. Any help greatly appreciated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: @ N. California / San Fran Area Tiger Fans - need help!

Aug 20, 2018, 12:44 AM

I'm not aware of any TV coverage of the Furman game. If I'm mistaken, PLEASE correct me! I'm planning to watch it full screen on my desktop, as I do many of the basketball/baseball games.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 7:18 AM

^^^You do realize that if you use a Chromecast that inserts into an HDMI port on your TV, and are using something like the WatchESPN app, then you can simply cast to a big screen TV - right? There are other options too, but I've used Chromecast to watch lots of games and it's easy to do. Just an idea.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 9:59 AM

Ha! That's all Greek to me. Not everyone is tech savvy, especially we older grads, and I'm afraid I am included in that group. :) I'll have to be content watching it as I stated I would. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, and am sure some will put it to good use.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: @ N. California / San Fran Area Tiger Fans - need help! ]

Apple TV is simple to use . I watched every baseball game on big screen TV. Age not a factor, I'm 81 years old

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: @ N. California / San Fran Area Tiger Fans - need help! ]

I pretty much think of streaming and tv interchangeably these days with roku/fire stick/chromecast. Just wasnt sure if a sports bar in San Francisco would go to the trouble. Sounds like they do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’ll have it. It’s kinda fun watching games that early. When your done....

Aug 20, 2018, 2:45 AM

Walk three blocks south into Chinatown. Go to Kam Po. Order the crispy duck. It’s delicious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They’ll have it. It’s kinda fun watching games that early. When your done....

Aug 20, 2018, 9:58 AM

Thanks!

A coot fan once asked if there was a good place

Aug 20, 2018, 6:21 AM

in San Francisco to watch the C0cks. He never asked that one again!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,755
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic