Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
9:00 on wccp is officially
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 615

9:00 on wccp is officially

Aug 17, 2017, 9:31 AM

the shitpoast houring now.

Not sure how long this guy has been on because I don't listen much because shatradio.

I'd be shocked if he is still employed come Oct 1. Turrible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He started maybe a month ago maybe less.

Aug 17, 2017, 9:34 AM

I have only had the "pleasure" of listening to him once and it is bad. Still not as bad as Walt though.

ROH

Dude sounds like he's probably

Aug 17, 2017, 9:38 AM

Qualk's beta buddy who is known to just kind of hang around the station there at the end of Charleston Ave. Prolly has an eno hung up between some pine trees out in the yard.

Then they need to fill a slot and can't hire anyone bc terrible. So dude is put in, and he's tryin to Qualk but he ain't Qualk.

Just to level set here, Qualk is the suxxor too. Big time. New dude isn't fit for HAM radio.

I don't mind Qualk and Kelly, they really struggle during

Aug 17, 2017, 9:52 AM

the off season to find enough to talk about but they are a better team than any other combo on there.

I could be biased though because Kelly is a friend and was instrumental in my wife and I meeting. I listen to them every day at lunch when I'm driving around.

ROH

Re: I don't mind Qualk and Kelly, they really struggle during

Aug 17, 2017, 10:13 AM

I agree on Kelly. I think that she is very good and in my opinion has a future in radio.

Kelly also seems like a cool girl to hang out with.

I don't really get the hate for them

Aug 17, 2017, 11:19 AM [ in reply to I don't mind Qualk and Kelly, they really struggle during ]

I honestly think a lot of people just don't like Qualk because he's young and kinda sounds like he might be smart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure Senkiw was a sports journalist

Aug 17, 2017, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Dude sounds like he's probably ]

So no, not a beta buddy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He started maybe a month ago maybe less.

Aug 17, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to He started maybe a month ago maybe less. ]

He not the worst on that radio station.

Frankly, I don't mind him.

Can't stand Deptula though.

I mean, I don't like any of them. In order of listenability

Aug 17, 2017, 9:42 AM

I'd go:
Mackey
Qualk
Walt
Dude on right now

Mackey only because now and again my kids will say MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKEEEYYYYYYYYYYY and that makes it all worth it. That and I'm waiting for the day that Hotsawce shows up during the show and shats on Mackey's lap.

Qualk is MEH at best.

Walt is just hard to listen to.

Dude right now is straight drab and boring.

I miss Roy

Aug 17, 2017, 11:21 AM

That was a legitimately good program.

Can't keep the good ones.

Aug 17, 2017, 12:18 PM

I was most impressed by him when he did TV for the Regional. Was able to keep the homer out of his tone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 9:00 on wccp is officially

Aug 17, 2017, 9:40 AM

There isn't a single show worth listening to on that sh!tty radio station.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whenever I stroll through the upstate

Aug 17, 2017, 10:22 AM

and tune to 105.5, WCCP is unlistenable. It is an embarrassment as a Clemson grad to listen to that crap. Mackey, Qualk, Walt....deer got mane, what eighth-grader mixed up Walt's theme music ?

Man, I think y'all are expecting way too much

Aug 17, 2017, 10:27 AM

out of a small town radio station. But maybe they don't need quite so many local hours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our local CBS afilliate

Aug 17, 2017, 10:36 AM

has one local show at 4PM, the regular CBS talent is decent, aside from the early morning drive time. Love Rome, Damon Amendolara, etc. In fact, D.A., now that SVP is off the air, is the best radio guy on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjJ-eDCmLU

Re: Our local CBS afilliate

Aug 17, 2017, 10:52 AM

Agree.............have local shows during morning drive, lunch, and afternoon drive. Fill the other slots (mid morning/mid afternoon/night) with quality national hosts like Dan Partick, DA, etc.

The problem is that it is the same talk and same callers all day long. How many times can you play "win game" or break down a depth chart?

I agree, and having a second sports station with

Aug 17, 2017, 11:01 AM

local folks doesn't make it better. I've never listened to much ESPN upstate, but I imagine the Drive and Swamp Rabbits don't get much traction over there either.

Back when I was a student and the Braves were good, that got some air time but now it has to be all football all the time and there aren't enough coots willing to call in to get picked on.

Replies: 16
| visibility 615
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic