Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
69-5 (not bad)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 727

69-5 (not bad)

Jan 14, 2020, 12:01 PM

Yes, Clemson lost a game last night, and all due congrats to LSU, but the sweet smell of success is still in the air!!! Just look at what we have accomplished over just the past 5 years!!!

5 ACC Championships
5 Division Championships
5 State Championships
5 Playoff Appearances
4 Title Game Appearances
2 National Championships
Total Record of 69-5

The Clemson Tigers have nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about because of one game. This is the first time since January 1, 2018 that we have lost a game. No other team can say that!!
We will be back!! We are not done!!
We have unfinished business!!
The best is yet to come!!

GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 69-5 (not bad)

Jan 14, 2020, 12:09 PM

Definitely impressive. I remember the years of nothing. So I’m happy with this loss. I actually think the team needed the loss. Takes the pressure off and will make them hungry again.

You are a wise man and

Jan 14, 2020, 12:10 PM

Clemson is not finished yet. The future of our program is in good hands and we are building on those accomplishments. Most of us old guys remember the best we could hope for is to win the ACC now and then and try to be competitive if we were in a bowl. Go Tigers!

Jan 14, 2020, 12:17 PM

69-5 (not bad) is the best in the nation. I do not recall a more dominating NCAA football program.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 12:25 PM

Dude, wins against weak ACC teams that are as soft as Charmin do not count.
That’s what I’ve heard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 14, 2020, 12:52 PM

I 2nd this post!

And, thank you!

I was looking for a post to make my first post since last nights game. This is perfect! It doesn't blame strategy, coaches, players or takes away anything from LSU. It just celebrates Clemson!

Good Job! I wish so many others could see it.

In 2016 the composite class was ranked - 12th overall.
In 2018 - the composite class was ranked 10th overall.

In other words, Clemson is not defined by one game. Who could even fathom going 30 - 0 and two National Championships! Nobody else besides Clemson!

We have the best QB in college football returning next season. A 1st round talent at LT. Some high grade players in other areas who will have break out years next season! We are good to go. The down-right "glee" some people have expressed at work this morning has put an exclamation mark about "how dominant Clemson has been"! These folks have been waiting to uncork for Two Years! And well, "they are pathetic"!

Congrats to LSU! Tigers fans move on and tip your hat. The best is yet to come!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 727
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic