Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Miami
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,450

FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Miami

Oct 18, 2015, 4:47 PM

Vegas Odds on Clemson-Miami

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow, wish I had gotten in at -3***

Oct 18, 2015, 4:51 PM

Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Miami

Oct 18, 2015, 4:54 PM

Va Tech giving 6 to Duke? Sign me up on that one. Duke wins outright. Clemson should beat Miami by 10+. Easy cover.

Oct 18, 2015, 5:15 PM

actually opened at 2.5 and then went to 5

10/24 12:00 PM
329 Clemson
330 Miami (FL)
-2½ -5

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/?s=98

Go Tigers...........just win

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Other current lines

Oct 18, 2015, 7:04 PM

Clemson -5.5

Louisville at home favored by 9 over BC
FSU favored by 6.5 at Gtech
SMU getting 13 at South Florida
Vtech at home favored by 3 over Duke.
Alabama at home -14 vs Tennessee

Oct 18, 2015, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Miami ]

That is a result of how strongly bettors believe in Clemson. They are not wrong. Clemson will win this game, even in an empty stadium 800 miles away with a comfy margin. Will we cover the spread? I don't know, but we win the game with no question marks left as to our abilities. We are the real deal this year and into the forseeable future. IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU line looks good***

Oct 18, 2015, 5:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2015, 6:57 PM

I'd bet the house at -3...

Oct 18, 2015, 9:39 PM

Me too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need a good clean game without the turnovers and points

Oct 19, 2015, 1:12 AM

We gift wrapped the last two games. FSU looked great against the cards or the best all year. They could have lost to Miami, on the road this will be a tough game.

If we come out and put them away the way we are capable it could be an easy first half. We are due a game where everything clicks with no turnovers and we will be "Sick" as Artavis put it.

This team minus the mistakes is getting to a point we can wear the defenses out like we did against BC. That game could have been 31-0 at halftime and it should have been.

Steve was bragging about his teams improvements against us. Could you imagine Dabo doing that if we got beat as bad as we beat BC at the line of scrimmage? That's a sign of a coach knowing we are a great team. He kept saying how young they were and how great they will be soon. I looked we are younger with much better talent.

The group we have with the recruits we will add are going to compete at the top every year. It takes a great CEO Dabo, coaching staff, school, fans, planning and recruiting. I'm so thankful to see Clemson get the kind of football we are capable of producing year in and year out. Yes we will have losses but we will always be able to sustain great football teams that could go to the playoffs competivly every year.

Dabo is going to win some championships at Clemson. ( our rivals, well nothing needs to be said)

Go Tigers beat the U!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

6.5 now. Can't believe it opened so low.***

Oct 19, 2015, 6:55 AM

Re: 6.5 now. Can't believe it opened so low.***

Oct 19, 2015, 7:38 AM

Because Miami has recruited well the past few years, and Vegas pays attention to the actual talent a team has. That's why this isn't just an gimme game. They are physically talented enough to beat us. Let's hope Al Golden doesn't put together the best coaching plan of his underwhelming career.

I agree, they are physically talented enough to beat us.

Oct 19, 2015, 7:44 AM

What they lack is skill development and discipline. The game plan doesn't matter, imo, because we gameplan too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but -2.5 is still a really small number, and that's

Oct 19, 2015, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: 6.5 now. Can't believe it opened so low.*** ]

been reflected by the rapid movement to -6.5. Lots of money went on Clemson right after it opened.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,450
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic