Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock Fan Here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Gamecock Fan Here

Nov 5, 2012, 7:12 PM

Very impressives wins for the Tigers ALL year and especially Duke. Y'all could have put up 70. Serious question What do y'all think the score of CU and USC will be. Seriously. And I know I am setting myself up to be "flamed". I think USC 41 to 31.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock Fan Here

Nov 5, 2012, 7:14 PM

At least you are honest and don't have a tiger handle.

I think it we be Clemson 34- SC 28

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2012, 7:17 PM

I honestly don't think USC has enough offense to beat Clemson, and while USC's defense is good- they won't be able to stop Clemson from putting up at least 40.

They've given up 14.4 points per game in the "mighty" SEC...

Nov 5, 2012, 9:59 PM

You think we'll put up at least 40? No way.

I think/hope we'll get around 30 on them...question is, can our defense stop them?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

35-31 tigers. Wish we had better d.

Nov 5, 2012, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecock Fan Here ]

I think we'll score as many as we need.

Re: 49 to 14 Tigers***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecock Fan Here ]

Nov 5, 2012, 7:15 PM

I think we score more than TENN did against yall, We are better on O than TENN and we will be at home.. You may be right about the 41 part for your gamecocks though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2012, 7:16 PM

sorry, i just really don't see USC putting up more than 40. i'm thinking no more than 32-ish. you no longer have lattimore, our D is improving, your O was never really great anyways.

I'm thinking:

Clemson-38 USC-28

null

Go #### yourself

Thanks!

Re: Go #### yourself

Nov 5, 2012, 7:25 PM

Show some class. He did.

Nov 5, 2012, 7:36 PM

Spoken by the guy whose handle is "tokillagamecock".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 5, 2012, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Go #### yourself ]

Classless folks are incapable of showing class. It is not in their DNA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

52-42 CLEMSON.***

I'm not going to flame....

...unless the fire would help clear your addled thinking.

1. Why on Earth do you think the Capons would score 41 points?

and 2. Why on Earth do you think we would only score 31 on your tissue-paper secondary.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not going to flame....

Nov 5, 2012, 8:02 PM

Tissue paper secondary disappears when Tajh shoots those lasers to SW, NH, et al.

USC could maybe score 41 on us but not south caroilna. he!! they could not score 40 on tenn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2012, 8:46 PM

Have you seen USC West play this year. Guess not.

James Island blows***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:18 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys don***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:20 PM

oops, You guys don***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:20 PM

dangit! ###? as I was saying....

Nov 5, 2012, 7:24 PM

You guys don't travel well. We are at home. We are getting better every week. Our closest experience to your D caliber was FSU. They handled us THEN, they would'nt win NOW. You guys will have your hands full and I think you know that. CU wins 38-27.

Re: dangit! ###? as I was saying....

Nov 5, 2012, 9:43 PM

We would have handled them then if we were home. Just bad timing ;)

Nov 5, 2012, 7:25 PM

42 Tigres 33 Lameclucks

First get something straight

Nov 5, 2012, 7:26 PM

You're a Coot, not a "gamecock".

I'm embarrassed that several posters took the bait and actually responded to your ridiculous post predicting a Coot win.

You need to return to your own board.

Truth? 73 to 17.....***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:26 PM

That would be the Clemson score smashing USuCk***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:27 PM

Nov 5, 2012, 7:27 PM

Clemson wins 31-28

STIVE TO INSPIRE MY FRIEND!!***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:34 PM

NM

Re: STIVE TO INSPIRE MY FRIEND!!***

Nov 5, 2012, 7:52 PM

That one went over my head. I hope it's a good game (close). My score ( 41-31) was what I thought pre-season and obviously a LOT has changed since then. I know y'all don't want to hear this....but after your domination FOREVER the last 3 years has raised the interest/hate on both sides. I hope all of the players are healthy,play well and the best team wins. Naaah.... Hope we win no matter what. Final note ... Linebackers can't pass.

Re: STIVE TO INSPIRE MY FRIEND!!***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:02 PM

Earlier today

Not to mention the wayward fan who had no idea that

Nov 5, 2012, 8:12 PM

the gamecocks were actually a college team. Don't mean to dump on you guys since you were a good sport coming here tonight but, the material some of your fans provide us is just too good not to share. Now that I think of it, the uninformed fan may be a relative of the STIVE TO INSPIRE duo.

You do realize that article about the coot fan was done

Nov 5, 2012, 8:27 PM

By the onion? Just letting you know in case you're referencing it to people.

I know. It can still be weaponized***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:33 PM

nm

63-17 Clemson

Nov 5, 2012, 7:35 PM

As Dr. Lou spits all over himself

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: 63-17 Clemson

Nov 5, 2012, 8:26 PM

I think this score is pretty good, don't ya think?

Nov 5, 2012, 7:44 PM

We need to get multiple hands and hats on Clowney and Taylor not the b*llsh*t Georgia tried to pull ,Cocksuckers dline is weak in the middle so Te , Hbacks , and fullback is integral to domination along our offensive front for the running game and passing especially early. When passing becomes a requirement then Tajh needs to roll out and use at least one TE or FB/RB in the passing tree not just in blocking. When on D Clemson needs pressure in the middle because that is what has stopped Shaw from running and has put pass pressure that Shaw has not been able to solve . Making Shaw pass is key even though our secondary is one of the worst in the country ,Cocksuckers wr and return men have shown a propensity for fumbling and dropped passes in recent weeks . Clemson wins due to homefield 35-17.

You will not score more than 21 at Death Valley.....

Nov 5, 2012, 7:45 PM

because of Spurrier's mouth it will be louder than Baton Rouge.
Your team hasn't shown the ability to play a complete game away from home.

The Show is our O against your D. If there's time (we block long enough) to throw medium to deep routes against your db's you'll be in a world of hurt.

Tigers 28 - 21. That prediction could change due to injuries.

nahhhh... lay off the guy & cut him some slack

Nov 5, 2012, 8:09 PM

He ain't running his mouth with a bunch of tommyrot, he just thinks they'll win the game. ####, who could blame him? We haven't played em within 17 points since the last election...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: nahhhh... lay off the guy & cut him some slack

Nov 5, 2012, 8:21 PM

Cccccooooootttt, cccccoooooooootttt. God that does feel pretty good . JK , I love teasing retards. The real problem for us is covering OBS crossing routes and posts that he loves to call (our safeties suck if u haven't noticed) , especially against teams that don't get a lot of pressure up front.

Nov 5, 2012, 8:19 PM

31-28

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 5, 2012, 8:26 PM

With the amount of #### talking from spurrier, and the way the offense displayed themselves last year. I think Chad Morris has something to prove. And I think that he will try his damnest to blow out the lights on the score board. He will have us scoring at all cost all game long. I would not be surprised if we dont score our season high in that game just to prove a point. That team starts to quit when they are getting blown out. and KEEP IT COMING I say 63-28 maybe 70-33 just to prove a point. hahaha LETS GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 5, 2012, 8:31 PM

52-17 Tigers

-

Nov 5, 2012, 8:35 PM

45-35 Clemson! That is with Our D showing up and playing decent!

Nov 5, 2012, 8:42 PM

are you serious?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

64-16. a rounder, more thumping number for election year.***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 64-16. a rounder, more thumping number for election year.***

Nov 5, 2012, 8:49 PM

Gamecocks 70 - Clemson 33

I suggest you bet heavily on that spread! You will find a

Nov 5, 2012, 8:47 PM

lot of takers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2012, 9:43 PM

Hate to say it but 45 to 24, USC. I don't think we've seen a defense like this yet and our defense is awful

I'll be honest, at the beginning of the season, I thought

Nov 5, 2012, 9:57 PM

The coots would win by a lot. After seeing how the Tennessee QB passed the ball on y'all, I think we got a shot. It all depends on tajh honestly. If he has a great game, we win. If not, y'all win.

Without Lattie it will be Clemson 41 & ##### 31. Too much O

Nov 5, 2012, 10:08 PM

from Clemson against a very good SC "D"...while a very good SC "O" against a fairly good TiGER "D".

Difference will be Clemson "O" will score more points than Clemson "D" will give up...so reverse your score to 41-31 Clemson win at Death Valley at night.

GoTiGERs...beat the #####!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Without Lattie it will be Clemson 41 & ##### 31. Too much O

Nov 5, 2012, 10:13 PM

I simply dont see Lattimore as a difference maker(wasnt in the past three games) . Shaw and Jeffery was the difference makers so I see us stopping the run and putting the pressure on Shaw to win the game with his arm , even though our secondary is hot garbage this is the most probable path to victory.

More like

Nov 5, 2012, 10:10 PM [ in reply to I'll be honest, at the beginning of the season, I thought ]

Depends on our left tackle.

Block clown eh and their d can be had

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Good and fair question James Island!

Nov 5, 2012, 10:11 PM

To begin with, I think that this will be a close game. Honestly, I don't see Carolina putting up 41 points on us in our house. You put up 33 last season in your place with an even stronger defense, a more powerful offense and while riding the wave of the best season in your school's history.

Clemson's OL is better than you think and while I think that you have a very good DL with a lot of punch, I don't think that you're deeper than FSU. We pushed their D in their place in a game that our D was horrible. While we're not a great defense at this point, we are well ahead of where were were two months ago. This Defense will do four things: First, Shaw will have a few plays but he will not run all over us this year. Second, our defense will create three turnovers in this game. Mark this down. Third, our red zone D has been much better. Finally, our rush defense has been better than it has been in the last three years. You won't run all over us. Carolina will make plays and you guys will have your time in this game, but we will stop you guys much better than you think. Our D is much better than Tennessee and we are at home.

This game revolves around Boyd. If he will make good decisions then this will put a lot of pressure on your team. Your DL will make plays, but I think that between all of the ballers that we have, we will run a lot of motion and misdirection to keep y'alls speed at bay. If this happens your secondary will not hold up against our WR corps. I like us throwing so much at you that you can't use your tools effectively.

Also, Carolina has not had one good game on the road this season. Not one! This will be no different. I think that this game will be close but Clemson pulls it out 30-27.

34-24 Clemson

Nov 6, 2012, 12:08 AM

Home field

Re: 34-24 Clemson

Nov 6, 2012, 12:38 AM

Our defense has consistently started out giving up too many points and yards in every game, but they always play better as the game progresses. I think they will continue to do this. If they do, there is no reason for us to lose again; even against the coots. We have shot ourselves in the foot for the last 3 years in a row against them. If we shoot ourself in the foot again with turnovers and penalties or other mistakes, we'll lose again, but I'm going to think pawsitive and believe we won't this year. I think we will control the key players on the coot defense; similar to the way UF and LSU did. Our offense will continue to score points and we win by a pretty good margin. Clemson wins 41-24. :)

Clemson Soldier

I think the game all rides on...

Nov 6, 2012, 1:29 AM

how many, or how few, INTs Tajh throws. I don't think we will have much success running the ball (USuC only giving up 2.7 yards per rush), but their secondary is suspect. If the Tiger OL can hold up against a very good USuC DL, then it is simply on Tajh to make good decisions while being accurate on his throws.

At home, I like our chances in a close game, especially since our DL is developing as the year goes along (we also need to stop their zone read and make Shaw throw the ball).

CU 34-31

Re: I think the game all rides on...

Nov 6, 2012, 4:15 AM

1. usuc can't play on the road
2. clemson is ( so far ) 28-4 at home under dabo
3. payback is due
4. if we can run for 80 yds., and with ae, dj, hotrod,and zac, we are avg. around 180, we'll open up the passing game, which will be open anyways. we struggle run blocking, not near as much pass blocking
*final- clemson 45-usuc 24

Clem by at least 10, write that in your book...***

Nov 6, 2012, 6:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic