Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Boston College coach says Clemson made the right choice with Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Boston College coach says Clemson made the right choice with Trevor Lawrence

Nov 9, 2018, 7:01 AM

Boston College coach says Clemson made the right choice with Trevor Lawrence

The entire college football world took notice when Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney made the decision to start freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence over senior Kelly Bryant, and many wondered if Swinney had made the right decision. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No chit?

Nov 9, 2018, 7:16 AM

You really think he's good?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No chit?

Nov 9, 2018, 10:12 AM

Makes me wonder how all these people are considered experts if they could not tell Tlaw was the better QB.. Had they not watched them play? I liked Kelly and i appreciate what he did last year but Kelly was about the 3 or 4th best QB coming into the year.
The offense seems to have doubled with Tlaw at QB and these #s are with Dabo playing everyone on the team, literally!!

Re: TNET: Boston College coach says Clemson made the right choice with Trevor Lawrence

Nov 9, 2018, 7:21 AM

I didn't hear the Q that likely prompted the response, but he'said on the money. TL is the better QB. Decisions of the past don't matter now. I'm glad he's under center cause it infinitely complicates the defense dilemma. Will they run, throw short or long. Gotta love it. Wish him much success Sat nite. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Boston College coach says Clemson made the right choice with Trevor Lawrence

Nov 9, 2018, 7:47 AM

I'm just glad that all the other coaches on the planet finally listened to t-net and got this decision right. It took longer than I had hoped, but better late than never. Way to go coach. I'm glad you finally chimed in to confirm what most t-netters have preached since the Spring Game. Sometimes I wonder if t-netter should not be paid more. I need some new steak knives.

He also was quoted as saying

Nov 9, 2018, 9:52 AM

“Water is wet” and “there’s no Easter bunny”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He also was quoted as saying

Nov 9, 2018, 9:59 AM

Wait...what....

Re: He also was quoted as saying

Nov 9, 2018, 10:22 AM [ in reply to He also was quoted as saying ]

????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, Coach Adaisyoh, we know what you are trying to do.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:06 AM

We'll even give you a ladle if it will help you lay it on thicker. But, all that great stuff you keep talking about is still coming to whup that hiney Satdiddy night regardless.

As Ahnold (Mr. Freeze) said, "Prepeah for a bitta harvest."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 10:23 AM

Haha looks like we won’t have to worry about Kelly going and taking a look at BC. He’s is gonna add you to his long list of haters Steve.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In other news, water is wet.***

Nov 9, 2018, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: In other news, water is wet.***

Nov 9, 2018, 11:16 AM

SA pumps Sunshine on the opposing team almost as good as Dabo does. In this case, however, SA’s full spectrum light provided the truest colors.

Dose he make commercials for Hotels.com?

Nov 9, 2018, 10:52 AM

Nov 9, 2018, 10:56 AM

Does he cup and swallow as well? If so, I like where this is going!

Nov 9, 2018, 11:31 AM

All these coaches do the same thing. They don't want to give the other guys bulletin board material. Dabo has all of us believing every opponent provides a tough challenge, and then his Tigers go out and stomp the living daylights out of them. I believe these things when I see them. Now, when Nicky says the Tigers will give his Tide the toughest test, I'll believe that!

Nov 9, 2018, 12:42 PM

It sounds like he is applying for a job on the Clemson staff.

564.6 points per game

Nov 9, 2018, 1:53 PM

daaaaaang

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 564.6 points per game

Nov 9, 2018, 6:03 PM

I didnt realize that they are only airing the first quarter. I missed alot of scoring, and thought I seen plenty, WOW!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic