Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3* DL Prospect from Alabama arrested for murder
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

3* DL Prospect from Alabama arrested for murder

Jan 11, 2018, 11:40 AM

He checks all the boxes for a South Carolina recruit.

He had received interest from a number of high-profile programs, such as Alabama, Florida State, South Carolina and Oregon.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jessie-altman-3-star-defensive-line-prospect-alabama-arrested-murder-charges-145817958.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He better hopes Alabama takes him so

Jan 11, 2018, 11:42 AM

he can beat the murder rap.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uga has some good lawyers also.***

Jan 11, 2018, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: He better hopes Alabama takes him so

Jan 11, 2018, 11:56 AM [ in reply to He better hopes Alabama takes him so ]

A 3 star prospect at Aladamnbama ?

Blasphemous .

DB23

Yeah, but his rapsheet brings those intangibles Bama likes.***

Jan 11, 2018, 8:09 PM

Re: 3* DL Prospect from Alabama arrested for murder

Jan 11, 2018, 11:48 AM

so young getting into so much trouble. Sad for him and the family of the murdered victim.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad - one life taken, multiple lives F’ed up.***

Jan 11, 2018, 11:48 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 11:53 AM

I wonder if the police have looked into the possibility that the victim disrespected someone which must result in homicide. Duh!

Jan 11, 2018, 12:33 PM

Absolutely nothing in the form of words can harm anyone, there isn't an excuse for Murder regardless of what was said!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 2:30 PM

I made an extremely ridiculous statement to highlight the absurdity of a common mentality in some circles of today's youth. Any damage done to their ego's is a crime punishable by death.

Neal Lourie is licking his lips...***

Jan 11, 2018, 11:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Jan 11, 2018, 12:04 PM

they did offer him.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/jessie-altman-182247

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

guess Louisville is Recruiting Him now

Jan 11, 2018, 12:04 PM

Nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake News! It says high profile programs...South Carolina.

Jan 11, 2018, 12:25 PM

Of course it did come from Yahoo.

In all seriousness it is sad to read about anyone dying and especially when kids are the ones making dumb decisions.

^POTD***

Jan 11, 2018, 12:40 PM

Jan 11, 2018, 12:30 PM

If you have any feeling for young people, you have to hate what these kids and the other have gotten them selves into bc they didn't think for 5 seconds before they took the life of another. That is 4 young lives totally wasted in a few seconds. Capital murder is a rest of your natural life prison sentence. Those 3 teenage kids will draw their last breath inside of a prison bc they forced another kid to draw his last breath driving down the street in his vehicle, just awful!!! I am so glad that I'm years ago away from raising a school age kid. But if I had a school age kid now, without a doubt they would be home schooled bc of what it's like in today's schools where those evil friendships start!!! Only one pulled the trigger, but all three will pay the same price. Oh well, prayers for their families is all I can offer them!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is "prison" slang for SEC preferred JUCO school ?

Jan 11, 2018, 3:23 PM

These kids and there new fangled word meanings

Jan 11, 2018, 5:31 PM

Bet Mushchamp/Saban only sits him for half a game?

In all seriousness, this is such a sad story. I’m sure many men dream about having the opportunity he had and he just threw it away...not to mention the poor kid that was murdered. It’s scary how kids these days feel the need to use guns to solve their issues instead of their fists. I’m terrified of the world my children will grow up in. Wish I could just protect them and keep them in a little bubble....but again, I am a mother so I’m sure many feel the same.

Jan 11, 2018, 5:32 PM

>>He had received interest from a number of high-profile programs, such as Alabama, Florida State, South Carolina and Oregon.<<

He's still in good shape - no worries.

Thought he might be a Ughey take and was showing them

Jan 11, 2018, 7:15 PM

he was ahead of the curve in regards to arrests.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic