Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
29-1 last 30 games. Let's not panic.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,198

29-1 last 30 games. Let's not panic.

Jan 27, 2020, 8:35 PM

This is just for whoever it's applicable to. If it does not apply; don't worry about it okay!

**for those asking for all these sweeping changes and questioning what some of the coaches are doing: you have got to be kidding me right? 29-1 last 30 games. We lost to an LSU squad that "in my opinion caught lightning in a bottle"! LSU has always been talented and will be next year: "So What"!
Same thing for Alabama: So What
Ohio State: So What
Georgia: So What

**Clemson my nervous-panicked friends is not going anywhere! There is a whole generation who did not grow up with many of the so called blue bloods as the favorite. Clemson going back to Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkins to Deshaun has been influencing middle and high school aged kids for the last decade. Even the year we started the year #9 but lost in Atlanta to Bama - we were in the conversation early.

**In most seasons - we win the National Title this past season, PERIOD! Same could be said for Ohio State. I thought they were good enough to win it in most seasons as well. I think they lose just as we did against this past season LSU. It was just their time. Bravo LSU; great job now stay there. Beat Nick Saban and Bama and return. Beat Georgia and return. Do it w/o the hottest OC in football - Joseph Brady. Or your 5th year QB. Talented sure - so what - Clemson, Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State will be talented too!
80 Freshmen or Sophomores were on our team! More than any team in the CFP! None of them could go pro and all unless they transfer will be back! Why are some of you stressing so "dog on" much? It was a big ask to go back to back undefeated National Championships! The fact we got back is proof enough in the concept of the way the CU program has been built on.
Graduation isn't going to kill the Tigers. We have graduated some elite players and went on to win NC's in recent years. Stop stessing!

To those that it applies to only!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 29-1 last 30 games. Let's not panic.

Jan 27, 2020, 8:38 PM

0-1 in the last game. Definitely cycling out. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 8:41 PM

0-1 in the last game. Definitely cycling out. ??

Ha!
No. No. We good! Give them credit; most years our team last year was good enough to win a National Title. We just ran into an offensive machine that was super efficient. Right OC. Right QB. Often you might get one; but the other isn't up to par or good enough to beat tough D. They managed to have both last season at the same time. Give them props and let's move on.

The Clemson Tigers are still the standard!

Jan 27, 2020, 9:16 PM

Wow!
I got a thumbs down for saying we will be good next season and to stop worrying? Must be some SEC homers around. Or someone who felt the sting of what I was saying! Either way.

You jokers won't be able to stop what Clemson will bring to the table next season! You may be good; but unless you have the unusual circumstances LSU had last season happen for your team - you won't stay on the field with the Tigers!

Now, go get your own Grape Soda! Give your grand ma a break!

Thank You Claw Paw

Jan 27, 2020, 9:50 PM

Appreciate the T.U. Nothing worse than someone not owning their Thumbs Down. Cowardly in fact.

Jan 27, 2020, 10:14 PM

Last 6 years recruiting classes. I actually thought it'd been higher. Surprised.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 10:22 PM

I think we had the lowest recruiting class ranking avg to win a Natty over a 4-5yr period in over 25yrs. I think Stoops and OU were the last to win a Natty under a 10th ranked class avg in 2004 since back in 90s. Our recruiting has elevated substantially since then.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 10:27 PM

Yep!

2016 - composite class ranking was 12th.
2018 - composite class ranking was 10th.

I mean, if you are winning championships with classes outside the top 10 - "what they gawn-du when Dabo and company have a composite class inside the top 5"? Eventually, top 3 on so on.

Clemson just had a set back in this years championship game! But, Clemson football is not done winning championships!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,198
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic