Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I for one think we beat Alabama soundly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I for one think we beat Alabama soundly

Dec 4, 2017, 8:02 AM

Sort of the way Auburn did. First back-to-back losses for Nicolas in a while. Their quarterback will not be able to beat us with his their quarterback will not be able to beat us with his arm arm. We win something like 28-13.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I for one think we beat Alabama soundly

Dec 4, 2017, 8:06 AM

sana put his program in a tough spot. if his influence got them in, how will he rain their loss, especially if lop-sided? this could be like dad Gerri g Jr a job Jr can't handle...

sana put his program in a tough spot. if his influence got them in, how will he rain their loss, especially if lop-sided? this could be like dad Gerri g Jr a job Jr can't handle...

28-13 would be the worst lost of Saban's entire 11 year

tenure at Bama. Currently his worst loss is 14 points.

Nobody really beats Bama "soundly."

Re: 28-13 would be the worst lost of Saban's entire 11 year

Dec 29, 2017, 11:33 AM

A 14 point win IS a sound beating. 21 or more is an ### whipping.

Re: 28-13 would be the worst lost of Saban's entire 11 year

Dec 29, 2017, 11:39 AM [ in reply to 28-13 would be the worst lost of Saban's entire 11 year ]

He's lost multiple games by 14 points though, it's not like that was a once in a 11 year type of thing.

Auburn won by 12, but definitely "soundly" beat Bama by outgaining them by 100 yards and having a time of possession of 36 minutes to Bama's 24.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing you don't coach.***

Dec 4, 2017, 8:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Good thing you don't coach.***

Dec 29, 2017, 11:34 AM

Not caring for your Detroit Lions opinion.

Ahbadee, ahbadee...

Dec 4, 2017, 8:13 AM

That's all FOLKS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2017, 8:25 AM

You obviously are not very perceptive about the quality of an opponent. I guarantee you that the Clemson staff doesn't look at the Tide the way you describe them for the upcoming game. Neither do Las Vegas odds makers.
Any Clemson fan should be very pleased with a thin margin of victory in this or any playoff game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2017, 8:30 AM

I will be please if we win by 1 but I believe we can win by 14+. Obama's D is not what it has been. We will be able to run the ball and that will open up the passing game. As long as we contain Hurts and stop the run I do not think they can move the ball down the field with the pass. It is easier said than done but if our D comes to play Bama will not score more than 17.

Dec 29, 2017, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: I for one think we beat Alabama soundly ]

Man, those Las Vegas odds makers were right on point with Ohio State being a 3 point favorite last year.

I get that Vegas is good at what they do, but they don't care about the games, they care about making money and enticing the public to bet a certain way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2017, 11:42 AM

Agree' but #2 Qb which is the better one Dustin better be ready, as Tide will put kbryant out by 3rd qtr

Dec 29, 2017, 11:45 AM

We will beat Bama soundly. The Auburn game wasn't an anomoly. They've looked bad and struggled in the trenches, at linebacker, field goal kicking, punt returns, at receiver and quarterback all year. This isn't the same Alabama team from the past 2 years. Expect a 21 point win. I said 31-10, we have the horses to do it.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic