Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2019 class looks awesome in overall team rankings, but I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

2019 class looks awesome in overall team rankings, but I

Aug 18, 2018, 11:35 PM

am wondering how many offensive linemen we are shooting for in this class. We only have one at this time. Can anyone that follows closely tell me how many we are hoping to sign and who are our targets at this point? What was our target number when this recruiting cycle started?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2019 class looks awesome in overall team rankings, but I

Aug 18, 2018, 11:50 PM

I think our target number was atleast 3-4 but we have missed on some of top guys on our boards. It happens can’t land them all but we still have some good linemen on the radar we are trying to land like Putman from Tampa we have ground to make up but I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility. We have seemed to lost ground on Wright one of the top OT and overall recruits In the country but you never know how things will go when the season starts and clemson looks like a monster I’m willing to bet some of these guys take a harder look at clemson and we land some good quality offensive linemen. Around 3 or 4 is what I think when the papers are being signed. I’m sure the staff wanted more but tbh the 19 class is considered less talanted as a whole by all the services and most experts. The 2020 class is another story and we are looking very very good with the 2020 class and we will have another good class around 25 if I remember right. The 2020 clemson class is going to be elite and filled with blue chips top to bottom. Go Tigers!!

Want at least 3 more..

Aug 19, 2018, 12:00 AM

Clay Webb, Wanya Morris, Jakai Moore, Trevor Keegan, Trente Jones, Cooper Dawson and possibly Harry Miller are names to know. Clay Webb and Jakai Moore are at the top of the list with Morris, Jones and Miller flip possibilities.

Avery Reece as well... has a grayshirt

Aug 19, 2018, 12:01 AM

Offer.

Looks like Clay Webb will have the opportunity to pick

Aug 19, 2018, 12:15 AM

between Trevor Lawrence, Tua or Jake Fromm/Justin Fields ... the young man has options and has not even played senior year of high school. Love to see him leading Clemson O-Line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks guys!***

Aug 19, 2018, 9:31 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic