Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2019 Lounge NASCAR Challenge Standings - Week 8
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 262

2019 Lounge NASCAR Challenge Standings - Week 8

Apr 7, 2019, 9:36 PM

Ill preface this by saying NASCAR has a very very small window to right their wrongs for leaving their roots behind. The attendance at todays race was pathetic and embarrassing. I dont understand how the suits up in the boxes can sit there and be so ignorant about the sport and only care about lining their pockets. Keep this up, and the sport wont make it out of the next decade. Cancel all races west of Texas and north of Virginia. Pump money into Rockingham, North Wilkesboro and Fairgrounds Speedway. The only mile and a half tracks should be Lowes Motor Speedway, Atlanta, Darlington and Texas. Stop repaving tracks. Let the tires wear down. Thats what made Rockingham and Atlanta great. Lower ticket prices and let tobacco and alcohol sponsors back into the sport. Stop trying to win fans over with social media, it aint working. Get rid of these plastic ### cars and make these pretty boy drivers driver stock cars.

Congrats to myself, @Shorty, @CUFOR98®, @tatertot3®, and @MyfavOrange® for picking Kyle Busch as their primary driver. You have all earned 61 bonus points.

Congrats to @Beefsteak® and @OSF® for picking Kyle Busch to win as their alternate driver. You have each earned 11 bonus points.

This Weeks Standings

Last Weeks Standings

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: 2019 Lounge NASCAR Challenge Standings - Week 8

Apr 7, 2019, 10:26 PM

Where's the love for me picking kyle Bush to win???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, must have missed you, so now you get your own

Apr 8, 2019, 8:47 AM

dedicated response.

Congrats to junk yard tiger® for picking Kyle Busch to win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: 2019 Lounge NASCAR Challenge Standings - Week 8

Apr 8, 2019, 11:37 AM

your comments are spot on. I told Myfavjr. several times I couldn't believe what the attendance was yesterday. Bristol used to be a hot ticket. I miss the Rockingham races. At least race there once every two years and top racing twice else where.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 262
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic