Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Radakovich addresses new contracts, Steve Smith comments, and Ostarine appeal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Radakovich addresses new contracts, Steve Smith comments, and Ostarine appeal

Apr 26, 2019, 1:24 PM

Radakovich addresses new contracts, Steve Smith comments, and Ostarine appeal

Athletic Director Dan Radakovich sat down with the media following Friday’s Board of Trustees meeting and covered a variety of topics, from the new contract for Dabo Swinney to the comments made by an assistant basketball coach that were brought to light Thursday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 student athletes. What about Big Dex

Apr 26, 2019, 2:53 PM

We all need closure (dex Clemson fans etc). I live in Columbia they keep throwing up. Would love to shut them down with a definitive answer

Re: 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex

Apr 26, 2019, 3:01 PM

The appeal relates to the suspensions for next year. Although the goal is to clear all of the young men Big Dex does not fall under the appeal.

Big Dex graduated. The NCAA can not suspend him.***

Apr 26, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we win the appeal for the two teammates still at Clemson,

Apr 26, 2019, 3:20 PM [ in reply to 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex ]

any Gamecock who still spouts off about this as if it’s legitimate because Dex isn’t part of the appeal would have spouted off about it even if he was part of it. Those people can never be convinced. They’re my favorite type of arch-rival fan, because they put their head in the sand and just think we cheat. Keeps them from doing anything to improve.

null

Apr 26, 2019, 3:33 PM [ in reply to 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex ]

Tell the coots to take some pepto bismol and stay off the pig s__t.

Apr 26, 2019, 3:56 PM [ in reply to 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex ]

Even with a full and clean exoneration this is always going to be brought up by gamecock fans. If the second test had come back clean and they were cleared for the NC game this was always going to be brought up by gamecock fans.

Now the Smith thing is going to be brought up by gamecock fans as well.

In the eyes of a jealous rival, investigation results don’t matter. All that’s needed is the spark of a rumor and any evidence against that narrative is nothing more than a “cover up”

Apr 26, 2019, 5:40 PM

Really , there was no 2nd test, unless it was taken lately. They did 1 test, and it was separated into samples. That was explained from the get-go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s talk about the gamecocks for second.

Apr 26, 2019, 4:13 PM [ in reply to 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex ]

You’re talking about the same football program that had four coaches indicted in a steroid scandal?

Or are we talking about a football program that is just a couple of years off of probation for illicit benefits? In fact they were on probation twice during the Spurrier era.

I don’t want to hear anything from them. We have hard evidence of their program cheating in the last decade. All they have is speculation and a deep hatred for our success. Supplements have been known to be tainted and a basketball coach is not part of the football program. Coach Smith is an admitted liar. They need to wait until they have facts before they point fingers. Then when and if they can point a finger they need to realize that they cheated and got caught twice within a decade. Rogue boosters can do things under a coach’s nose but your team can’t live in the Whitney and the coach not know what’s going on. That’s all I have to say about that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are gonna spout off about this,

Apr 26, 2019, 5:07 PM [ in reply to 2 student athletes. What about Big Dex ]

Steve Smith, and New Spring because they've got nothing else. Nothing.

Fear the big toe, Coots.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Coots are gonna spout off about this,

Apr 26, 2019, 5:38 PM

They have to fear anything with orange in their opponents uniforms. It's like a large oversize bowling ball steaming down the center of the lane where everything gets crushed to the rear and bouncing off the walls like broken glass that they are!!! Screw umm, they're nothing but smelly toothless chickens that peck in their own sh!t!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots are gonna spout off about this,

Apr 26, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Coots are gonna spout off about this, ]

Smith's comments are now the new Coot wet dream. I just heard about this from Coot fans. I swear some of them almost had hard ons when talking about it. I see a sinking ship (Smith) trying to drag all it can with it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Radakovich addresses new contracts, Steve Smith comments, and Ostarine appeal

Apr 26, 2019, 5:52 PM

"It's a symptom. I'm not sure it's a disease." Either a poor choice of words or indicative of a bigger BB problem. Time will tell.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Radakovich addresses new contracts, Steve Smith comments, and Ostarine appeal

Apr 26, 2019, 8:07 PM

Indicative of a man who is still gathering facts before taking definitive action.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic