Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lots of negativity about Gameday - get pawsitive!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,630

Lots of negativity about Gameday - get pawsitive!

Nov 4, 2018, 12:38 PM

I am surprised, I was really happy that we got GAMEDAY at B.C. when I heard it. And Dabo says he is ready to play anytime we are asked to play. GO TIGERS! SHOW OUT IN OL' BEANTOWN@

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lots of negativity about Gameday - get pawsitive!

Nov 4, 2018, 12:46 PM

Problem is, it isn’t OUR Gameday, it’s BC’s. If an atmosphere as electric as ours, with real traditions and a beautiful small town nestled in the foothills as a backdrop isn’t good enough for Gameday then they can keep it. It will be a three hour upset hyperthon that isn’t worthy of our team and what they have done and how they have done it this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 12:57 PM

Many people say I'm wrong when I point out that Gameday hasn't been back to Clemson because/since we hurt Corso's feeling by booing his Clemson pick. But I still maintain they won't come back to Clemson until Corso retires.

Nov 4, 2018, 1:04 PM

Tim317® I think you're right! I also think the poster before you was right in saying: "it is going to be 3 hours of upset alert athon"! In fact, I think they would love for it to happen! Get Clemson out of the picture and Herbie's Big 10 buckeyes may get in with a win over Meat-chicken(Michigan). We posted 77 points and beat a team like a drum and CFF barely raised an eyebrow. Yeah, Louisville is horrible, but early on when other teams were beating the wheels off teams it was "all the rage"! Clearly, there is something up with SEC-PN and Clemson!

I have gotten to the point where I don't listen to the announcers anymore! Turn the radio on and listen to the Tigers Radio station here. Just have to sync it to the television(dvr).

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 ranked on ranked games us & Bamer

Nov 4, 2018, 1:13 PM

Bamer host Mississippi State and you mean to tell me they flex our game? Yeah, because they figure we will get affected by the cold or b/c as stated earlier: "they can mask the fact they have an issue with having gameday at Clemson"!
Whatever it is: "I hope we do BC like we have the last two opponents right in front of Herbie and co."! They will proclaim xyz about Clemson. Then go do a show or another game and call someone else the greatest thing they have ever seen. But, strange how much they love Bamer for them to have a little old ACC battle as the gameday sight!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 ranked on ranked games us & Bamer

Nov 4, 2018, 1:17 PM

I mean to be fair we haven't had many match ups in tiger town worth a bean lately. Most of our big games happen to be on the road the last couple years.

Doug Flutie, guest picker***

Nov 4, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Lots of negativity about Gameday - get pawsitive! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think y'all would be complaining if not gameday at BC?***

Nov 4, 2018, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Lots of negativity about Gameday - get pawsitive! ]

Nov 4, 2018, 1:13 PM

Plus it gives ESPN a chance to interview all of the BC fans who are going to the game at a table in a local Denny's.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,630
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic