Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1yo barfed in my face since my last post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 490

1yo barfed in my face since my last post

Nov 6, 2018, 6:56 PM

Right on cue, wife leaves to go get ready for kids baths. 1yo is staring me in the face with a 1000-yard stare. Then WOOOOSH. Projectile. Full flow. AMAZING volume. And to top it off, it finished up with 2 hour old milk. Niiiice. He has a cough and sniffles and it's just mucus, not the stomach bug. But still. Two of my three have now barfed in my face. 1000-yard stare threw me off. Oldest used to scream in agony just before. New guy just stares. Well, I learned his sign now.

Middle son has yet to barf in my face. Just on my shirt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you’re 42 with a 1 year old?

Nov 6, 2018, 10:45 PM

So when my youngest one is off to college (age 49 for me), you’ll be starting 1st grade?

#2blest2bstrest

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He thought about retirement then figured "what fun would

Nov 6, 2018, 10:47 PM

that be?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not my plan. I'm going to blame doctors.***

Nov 7, 2018, 8:20 AM [ in reply to you’re 42 with a 1 year old? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lead guitar in our band and a life-long RH pal is a few

Nov 7, 2018, 8:36 AM [ in reply to you’re 42 with a 1 year old? ]

months away from turning 59 and has a 4 year old.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he got puked on....by life.

Nov 7, 2018, 8:40 AM

maybe.
unless it was intentional.

but...just...no.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was intentional.

Nov 7, 2018, 8:52 AM

But that's what happens when you marry a girl 25 years younger than you.

hmm...trade-off might be worth it, then***

Nov 7, 2018, 8:57 AM

I think CS02 is working on a similar deal.***

Nov 7, 2018, 9:00 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

i don't think he can get pregnant

Nov 7, 2018, 9:03 AM

no matter how much he tries

I would not have the patience to live EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR

Nov 7, 2018, 9:17 AM [ in reply to hmm...trade-off might be worth it, then*** ]

THE REST OF MY LIFE with someone that young with such a wide gap in life experience and cultural reference, but he really lucked up and found a hippie Western NC mountain girl that is the epitome of an 'old soul' and seems far older than her years. She's very cool and never acted like a woman that age. She and Mrs. Tig are close friends and that's a very telling thing, given Mrs. Tig's patience with 'young adults'. She fell in with our circle of friends from the get-go with ease.

My son, now 18, did this as I held him up over me

Nov 6, 2018, 11:02 PM

speaking something, and he vomited directly into my mouth. I have ate the booty and other parts. That was the most disgusting taste in my mouth ever.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok. You win.***

Nov 7, 2018, 8:02 AM

SheGUAR took a projectile dingleberry to the mouf once,

Nov 7, 2018, 8:26 AM

courtesy of a 1 or 2 month old LilGUAR#1. It was a 'stars-aligned' perfect storm of conditions...she had just finished changing a #2 diaper, cleaning things up, baby-talking, probably bending down to inspect cleanliness, when LilGUAR#1 sneezed or something, and that last little bit popped out, right into SheGUAR's open mouf.

It's a good thing I wasn't there, or else she would've filed for divorce on grounds of incessant laughter. She brushed & Listerined for an hour

Sounds like a #1 problem. Learning curve straightened out

Nov 7, 2018, 10:28 AM

I bet. You're on a freaking NBA shot clock when you change a diaper. Every second wasted is another second you could get sprayed in the face, or something else comes out. Get everything ready, in it's place. MAKE SURE you have wipes. Get the diaper out and opened. THEN go in and do the change as fast as possible. 30 seconds is the goal. You can cheat and get lucky with 45 seconds if applying diaper cream. But the whole goal is to get it done, done right, and done ASAP.

Total concentration is necessary. Let nothing distract you. Oldest comes in whining about something, ignore it. Phone rings, ignore it.

^^THIS^^ (glad it's behind me, tho)

Nov 7, 2018, 10:56 AM

I had my plan-of-attack in place before I'd even start changing...guess who never got peed/pooped on?? ME.

Guess who did, at least twice a week? (granted, she probably changed diapers at a 30:1 ratio compared to me, but still)...she'd sit there, and tickle, or cute-talk, just tempting fate.

Heyull-to-the-naw

Re: 1yo barfed in my face since my last post

Nov 7, 2018, 6:53 AM

did he get a flu shot? my little one has had sniffles and just got a cough after getting the flu shot

That's because the flu shot causes the flu. Duh.***

Nov 7, 2018, 7:16 AM

That's disgusting.***

Nov 7, 2018, 7:17 AM

I was VERY fortunate. Sorta.

Nov 7, 2018, 7:20 AM

The first time my wife left me at home with my son for the weekend, he was 1. I took him in the bathroom and he projectile vomited... not on me... but on EVERYTHING in the bathroom. It was like an SNL skit.

After gracing his little ears with the first FUUUUUUCCCCCCC KKKKKKK he had ever heard, I spent at least 2 hours smelling that while cleaning it up. It was in ALL the nooks and crannies.

Oh, I cleaned up too. See after the vomiting stops

Nov 7, 2018, 8:06 AM

wife of makes her grand appearance. Hauls now empty son away to care for him and leaves me covered in barf AND with cleanup.

Hour and a half later, after cleaning myself off, cleaning the barf off the floor, rinsing all barf off clothes, starting a load of laundry and taking a shower I go upstairs and wife of and little one are in bed reading a book. He's happy as can be. I'm like.......better stop here.

go on....***

Nov 7, 2018, 9:10 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. I stopped at the right place.***

Nov 7, 2018, 11:19 AM

Doesnt sound all that bad

Nov 7, 2018, 8:59 AM

Gotta get that milk

-MauldinT

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Dude

Nov 7, 2018, 9:57 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would absolutely disappoint***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:46 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Still think she needs an attitude adjustment

Nov 7, 2018, 11:20 AM

I'm very consistent on how I accomplish that btw.

That smell never leaves you.***

Nov 7, 2018, 9:10 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah. Well milk is probably the worst. Boiled peanuts are

Nov 7, 2018, 10:31 AM

surprisingly bad too. Nothing smells "good", but there are certainly levels of severity based on what's been eaten.

This whole thing just sounds horrible.***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:32 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Daughter of and son of both have had a nagging cough

Nov 7, 2018, 11:38 AM

for what has seemed like a month now.

Son of also has snotty nose for about a week.

Doc says it's just going around.

Kids are cess pools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 30
| visibility 490
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic