Topic: Vol Fans Most Pathetic Ever
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 15, 2019 10:55 PM by: TigerKAT84
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Vol Fans Most Pathetic Ever

[4]
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 11:30 AM

Funny on their board the non sense they spew, like their some erudite institution of higher learning. My daughter after 2 semesters there and a 3.96 gpa said her high school classes were more challenging than Tenn. She then transferred because “those people are a bunch of bad football loving inbred delusional idiots”

I’m not wholly proud of the ACC but Lordy the SEC has sooo bought into ESPNs non sense that they have lost all touch with reality. Also Knoxville campus is VERY rapey. Almost as bad as coot U.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

a few months ago i golfed with 2 Tenn grads

[1]
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 11:46 AM

They were talking about who they should've gotten as their coach.

The one said, Dabo. I laughed and said why would he leave Clemson to go to Tenn? He said cause any coach would die to go there and who would want to stay in the ACC over the SEC?

I laughed and said, I guess all those coaches that turned you down til you finally got to your last coach.
I left it as, I guess your one of THOSE SEC fans? He said pretty much.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg

Read some of the comments on Volnation

[3]
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 11:50 AM

about how Tenn had long ago stopped recruiting Tucker because 1) he didn't fit in with their offensive scheme 2) his highlight film wasn't all that impressive 3) he'll do better against an ACC schedule

Then I went and looked at their 2020 Recruiting Ranking.....they were about 25 spots behind Clemson....and just a notch above the coots.

Been saying since the 1975 Stanley Morgan debacle in Knoxville---Tennessee cheats.....now there's confirmation they're stupid also

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

1975 - or was that...,

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 12:28 PM

...,1974. - tigrjm?

2019 purple level member

time flies when you're having fun....

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 1:21 PM

I mostly have tried to forget the 1975 season---Alabama and usuck being the two primary reasons. But it just keeps haunting my memory.

The Tenn game I was referring to was indeed played in 1974.....and the NCAA agreed after receiving film confirmation that Tenn had cheated, but declined to enact any sort of penalty against the Viles. Moral victories suckk

time flies when you're having fun....

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 1:21 PM

I mostly have tried to forget the 1975 season---Alabama and usuck being the two primary reasons. But it just keeps haunting my memory.

The Tenn game I was referring to was indeed played in 1974.....and the NCAA agreed after receiving film confirmation that Tenn had cheated, but declined to enact any sort of penalty against the Viles. Moral victories suckk

Re: 1975 - or was that...,

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 1:46 PM

I heard Red Parker say once that it was tough to play in Knoxville ...
. That they threw babies in the aisles!

They can start to knock our schedule when the beat Vandy

[5]
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 12:32 PM

again- 0-3 since '16.

Or go to a bowl game.

Or win another National Title on a color TV.

Or actually beat Clemson head-to-head since WWII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiefLzilpkw

2019 white level member

Re: They can start to knock our schedule when the beat Vandy

[1]
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 12:42 PM

I was at that game, though the resolution was better

2019 white level member

I'm pretty sure I saw Hunter Renfrow on the sideline

[1]
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 12:42 PM

but I don't think he played.

Re: Or win another National Title on a color TV.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 10:55 PM

:)

Vols need to learn the transitive rule of A- kicking

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 10:31 PM

When the team that beat you 58-21 are themselves pistol-whipped 44-16, you don't have any right to open your mouth. They better be begging NOT to play us anytime soon. Win you division, then you are allowed to speak...anything.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (2) tickets on Clemson side SEC:I ROW: NN, five steps from portal easy in/out $1250 each. Option to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1994 people have read this post