Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
17 deCAWKmitments over the last 2 years. Muschump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

17 deCAWKmitments over the last 2 years. Muschump

Jul 3, 2019, 2:26 PM

needs to recroot more guys who truly love everything about the cawcks.

He needs to lock down Buncombe County schools in NC if you want my opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 17 deCAWKmitments over the last 2 years. Muschump

Jul 3, 2019, 2:41 PM

wonder how many cashed the check before decommiting?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 3, 2019, 3:13 PM

is my guess

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 3:10 PM

And that is three decootments for the coots in 2020 class, 2 4 stars and 1 3 star.

By the way, the bleeding tide has had 4 decommits so far for 2020...3 4 stars and one 3 star!

Message was edited by: JPRICH Top Paw®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's actually not surprising

Jul 3, 2019, 3:40 PM

given how many scholly offers they give out, even knowing that some recruits use offers as a placeholder until better offers come in; then they decoot and accept the better offer that they really wanted. If the better or dream offer doesn't come, then, they are at least assured a spot somewhere...

ironically and laughably, they just got a pledge from a guy who waited too late to accept his dream offer to TAMU and his slot got filled... LOLOLOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 3:43 PM

Don’t know why guys would go to that ghetto dump in the first place. ???????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 3:44 PM

In case you guys didn't realize it, muscoot is the winningest coach after three seasons in the entire history of coot football. Better than Morrison, better than Holtz, and better than Spurrier. You gotta agree the man deserves a tip of the hat, a raise, and a contract extension, and that right there is funny no matter what you say.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 4:44 PM

Look at the schedule over the same time period. Also one of their easiest. No Alabama, LSU, or Auburn. Their out of conference schedule were laughable in some cases. The away games with all of the North Carolina schools were at a neutral site in Charlotte. Never played a North Carolina school on their home field during that 3 year time period. Being in the mighty SEC, I don't know how a school can draw up as weak of schedule as they have had in conference and still only manages a mid level bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic