Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
17 Presidents never pardoned Susan B Anthony until Trump did today (Pic)..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 475

17 Presidents never pardoned Susan B Anthony until Trump did today (Pic)..

Aug 18, 2020, 10:53 PM

and to think she was found guilty by an all-male jury of voting!

Sadly She died in 1904, 16 years b/4 the 19th Amendment was ratified.

Today more women vote than men!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 17 Presidents never pardoned Susan B Anthony until Trump did today (Pic)..

Aug 18, 2020, 11:02 PM

Thank you President Trump for doing what so many others failed to do!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 11:07 PM

Did you ever get a chance to meet her?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 11:38 PM

I guess that TheRump thought that might get him a few more votes from women. Wrong.
Almost all of the women in the US know that TheRump really hates women, deep down.

I thought TheRump only pardoned criminals like Roger Stone. (17 members of his admin and friends have been sentenced so far; stay tuned for more.)

Today, the new congressional report on Russian meddling in our 2016 election has reported on Paul Manafort's meetings with, and his passing US voting information to, his KGB contact. (I wanted to throw that in to this reply because you'll never hear it on FoxFakeNews or on Lying Limbaugh.) That was before TheRump took office, and a treasonous crime.
Of course, TheRump withheld defense money from the Ukraine while he tried to bribe Ukraine into saying bad things about Biden. (That's a treasonous act, also.) The Senate voted 98-0 to send that money to Ukraine. But TheRump and Putin are buddies, so it helped TheRump in 2 ways to hold money from the Ukraine. Until he got caught, that is.

Yes, all US intelligence agencies still agree, plus the Senate Intelligence Committee, that the 2016 Russian meddling was done to elect TheRump (b/c HRC was very mean to Putin while TheRump was promising Putin that he wd go easy on Russia). Per the report, the Russians are very actively meddling in the 2020 election.

Trump is soft on crime, but not Biden and Kamala

Aug 19, 2020, 6:20 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/3100-inmates-to-be-released-as-trump-administration-implements-criminal-justice-reform/2019/07/19/7ed0daf6-a9a4-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/joe-biden-crime-laws.html

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-24/kamala-harris-california-crime

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2020, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: 17 Presidents never pardoned Susan B Anthony until Trump did today (Pic).. ]

I guess that TheRump thought that might get him a few more votes from women. Wrong.
Almost all of the women in the US know that TheRump really hates women, deep down.

I thought TheRump only pardoned criminals like Roger Stone. (17 members of his admin and friends have been sentenced so far; stay tuned for more.)

Today, the new congressional report on Russian meddling in our 2016 election has reported on Paul Manafort's meetings with, and his passing US voting information to, his KGB contact. (I wanted to throw that in to this reply because you'll never hear it on FoxFakeNews or on Lying Limbaugh.) That was before TheRump took office, and a treasonous crime.
Of course, TheRump withheld defense money from the Ukraine while he tried to bribe Ukraine into saying bad things about Biden. (That's a treasonous act, also.) The Senate voted 98-0 to send that money to Ukraine. But TheRump and Putin are buddies, so it helped TheRump in 2 ways to hold money from the Ukraine. Until he got caught, that is.

Yes, all US intelligence agencies still agree, plus the Senate Intelligence Committee, that the 2016 Russian meddling was done to elect TheRump (b/c HRC was very mean to Putin while TheRump was promising Putin that he wd go easy on Russia). Per the report, the Russians are very actively meddling in the 2020 election.

^^^ Still a Russian Collusion hoaxer. Seek help

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 11:38 PM

Aug 19, 2020, 6:33 AM

Neat. I bet she really appreciates that. What did she have to say about it?

Probably the same thing that

Aug 19, 2020, 8:00 AM

Confederate Generals said about their statues being taken down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably the same thing that

Aug 19, 2020, 8:03 AM

Exactly. They didnt care. People alive today care though. I don't think there is a big uproar about Susan being pardoned. Doesn't accomplish anything.

In today's episode of 'Talking Points and Distractions'...***

Aug 19, 2020, 8:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And desperate last-minute campaign tactics...***

Aug 19, 2020, 10:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

and just like that she's a racist***

Aug 19, 2020, 8:47 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I just learned on Twitter yesterday how racist and

Aug 19, 2020, 8:49 AM

awful she was, it's a real shame...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait, I guessed on 17

Aug 19, 2020, 9:15 AM

I was right?!?!?!?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Don't forget the Thanksgiving turkey. That's a pardon every

Aug 19, 2020, 9:37 AM

year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, well, she had a $1 coin with her picture on it

Aug 19, 2020, 9:50 AM

Like that took off..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Aug 19, 2020, 10:34 AM

trump encourages voter fraud! - Feelix

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 475
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic