Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
15-0
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,628

15-0

Oct 15, 2018, 9:47 PM

With all the Meltdowns in Cootland and the Dawg pound, even some scared Tiger fans,actually think this game could be close LOL,15-0 is still on the table.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 15-0

Oct 15, 2018, 9:55 PM

It won't be close, we are deep and peaking and Dave is going the other way starting this week!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 16, 2018, 12:55 AM

We can go 14-1 and still win the Natty, but it seems a little more "iffy" this year... I just hope we play 15 games this year and we have the chance - I'm looking forward to it!

GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 16, 2018, 6:31 AM

Unless Notre Dame, Ohio State, or Bama loses, we won't play for the Natty because other than the coots, the rest of our games are a conference game, and if we lose one of those it is possible we don't win the division.
IMO, this game Saturday is the division because I can't see either State, or us losing another.

Oct 16, 2018, 1:07 AM

It is really hard to go undefeated. I know that's kind of obvious. That's why I never stress at week 7 when there are 10 teams still undefeated. It's hard to be on your A game every week. I'm hoping the Syracuse game was the one we were supposed to lose and maybe we kind of cheated death. I still think B.C. will be difficult

Oct 16, 2018, 6:26 AM

This game will be close, and the only record that we or YOU need to be discussing is 7-0.15-0 won't come till after Christmas, and so far I have only seen one store with any decorations in it.

Oct 16, 2018, 6:41 AM

leftie said:

This game will be close, and the only record that we or YOU need to be discussing is 7-0.15-0 won't come till after Christmas, and so far I have only seen one store with any decorations in it.

I’d rather be a #3 ranked, 6-0 Clemson Tiger playing at home than a 5-0 Wolfpack that hasn’t played any real competition playing in Death Valley on Sat!

Finley will hit some passes but I don’t think they will be able to keep it close.

Go Tigers!

Won't be close

Oct 16, 2018, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: 15-0 ]

FACT !

Big Dex didn't play last year,a WR and 4th string former players son both had to play DB because of injuries. Clemson is healthy.

We also won't have KB2 on the field. If NCS stacks the box like they did last year,TL,AR and TH (all better than the guys they replaced)will have career days.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,628
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic