Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are in melt down city
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Coots are in melt down city

Oct 1, 2018, 7:43 PM

I live in Lugoff and work in Columbia, as a result I have to listen to coot radio to get any college football news. Usually it's a bit disgusting, but I chew back the vomit. Today, however, was a glorious ride to the office. I got to listen to all the coot fans call in talking about how bad they suck, about how bad Bentley is, about how they would have laughed at whatever school would have hired Mushmouth when they did. I quite enjoyed it!! In fact I laughed almost the whole ride in!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pro tip if you work/ live in Columbia***

Oct 1, 2018, 7:45 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: pro tip if you work/ live in Columbia***

Oct 1, 2018, 8:27 PM

Exactly. XM84 is a godsend this time of year.

Re: pro tip if you work/ live in Columbia***

Oct 1, 2018, 9:56 PM [ in reply to pro tip if you work/ live in Columbia*** ]

Hahahaha.... I have it now....but I listened to coot radio this morning to enjoy the lemmings jumping off the cliff.

TU! I probably get more Clemson talk in California on XM84

Oct 1, 2018, 10:02 PM [ in reply to pro tip if you work/ live in Columbia*** ]

then you do in Lugoff. Also, as they are national shows, theres very little coot discussion as they are irrelevant to mpst of the college world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

So the Bentley for Heisman campaign is no bueno?***

Oct 1, 2018, 7:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

the only heisman bentley will see is ole powder nosed

Oct 1, 2018, 8:04 PM

george's if he can remember where he put it.

105.5 The Roar can be streamed live from your phone

Oct 1, 2018, 8:00 PM

My old truck (2003) doesn't have a bluetooth radio, so I have a blue tooth FM transmitter that plugs into the cigarette lighter/aux power point and transmits thru my radio on an unused FM channel.

Give it a try, so that you don't hafta listen to Coot crap radio.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: 105.5 The Roar can be streamed live from your phone

Oct 1, 2018, 8:28 PM

Yep...I’ve got The Roar app.

Re: Coots are in melt down city

Oct 1, 2018, 8:16 PM

I’ve lived in the Midlands since 1998. I have listened to the idiots on the radio and their ridiculous fans for 20 years. They took the sunshine pumping and arrogance to a new level during the 5 peat. My kids grew up dealing with their trashiness. Now, I am enjoying their downfall. If the team bus crashed and caught on fire, I wouldn’t just watch... I would try to find some gas.

Oct 1, 2018, 8:26 PM

Cold. Really cold.

I’ve got several empty gas cans in the garage if you need them.

Oct 2, 2018, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots are in melt down city ]

I know exactly what you mean. I've been here 10 years and lived through Spurrier and the 3 in a row against UGA. The Coots lost sight of the fact that programs like Clemson and UGA have been winning lots of games for a long time. They really convinced themselves SC had surpassed those programs. I can't wait for Drew Locke to come in here Saturday and carve up the SC defense.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 8:31 PM

I know what you mean bc I'm in the same boat as you here in cootlumbia!!! And yes the are melting!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 8:38 PM

I watched that game again, to me, Bentley is the only one that still believes. The rest give up the first bad thing that happens. They want coach bom gone. But it just is a mixture of us bum rushing them at the end of the season, and that will bring me great joy!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Please tell me Coach Boom won 't quit mid-season so he

Oct 1, 2018, 8:42 PM

doesn't have to take that but whipping in the last game of the season!

Re: Please tell me Coach Boom won 't quit mid-season so he

Oct 1, 2018, 8:56 PM

I’m guessing heart attack or stroke....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots are in melt down city ]

During 5 peat, Coots I know were saying, Get ready for some more. We have Spurrier. I can't find any of them now. Nesting somewhere I guess. I hate those idiots.

Oct 1, 2018, 8:56 PM

Because of the contract extension last year (just like Bowden), they have Muscuss for the next two years. Buyout is too big. Next year's coot schedule is a killer. They won't win many games so the recruiting will be in the dumps. Keeping on, keeping on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 12:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots are in melt down city ]

I can name at least 2 coot marriages that did not survive the great dumpster fire of 2015. I try not to take pleasure in it, but it is a struggle.

Surprised it took em this long... I assumed they were

Oct 1, 2018, 10:11 PM

Always like this since clowney left

No ESPN radio today in Cootlumbia - listened to melt down!!!

Oct 1, 2018, 10:17 PM

SCAR is NEVER as good as they think they are when things are going well, and NEVER as bad as they think they are when things are going bad. And things are not great, so those FANS think they have major problems. They simply are not a top 25 team. SCAR is somewhat irrelevant in the world of sports, and they don't understand or accept that.

So,YES, it is great day to be a TIGER in Cootlumbia --- even without ESPN radio.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No ESPN radio today in Cootlumbia - listened to melt down!!!

Oct 1, 2018, 10:48 PM

They are every bit as bad as they think they are. Probably worse.

Hate going to FGF but wish I could find this one post...

Oct 1, 2018, 10:39 PM

Guy was talking about how bad they are, ranting... and at the end he says "God why did I have to be born a gamecock?"

Oct 1, 2018, 10:48 PM

I didn’t grow up a Clemson fan so I didn’t know much about the rivalry. When I was at Clemson, we kind of sucked but my wife (also an alum) would get all bent out of shape about the Gamecocks. I didn’t get it until I moved to Lexington in 1998. That was the 0-21 run and those people still talked smack. When they finally beat us again in 2002 (?), I put my house up for sale because my neighbors became so obnoxious. Today, I live on Lake Murray. Occasionally I dream of the ### breaking and finishing Sherman’s work.

Reality check...

Oct 1, 2018, 10:56 PM

Steve Spurrier was an excellent coach. A first rate Jack ###, a drunk, a jerk, but a legendary coach.
The Coots need to let the reality set in that if he could not build a good program there, one will never be built there. The dumpster fire will burn eternally.

Re: Reality check...

Oct 1, 2018, 11:06 PM

Just like a poster said earlier, they are irrelevant to the rest of the world...Guess what , I live in Colorado and no one has ever heard of USuC and they laugh with me when I call them coots!!! Lol.....

Re: Reality check...

Oct 1, 2018, 11:17 PM

A Clemson Tiger, I think it was Michael Perry, came to speak to the Columbine students in the aftermath of the shooting there in 1999. My son was one of them. I made sure he wore his Clemson shirt that day, and the Tiger acknowledged him. Other than that, I think we were about the only people in Denver at the time who had heard of Clemson.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic