Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson fan threatens Gary, Clemson's first black recruit.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Clemson fan threatens Gary, Clemson's first black recruit.

Apr 18, 2016, 8:54 AM

This story smells of chicken or wolverine. Please, please trace this call and find this person.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% chamce that guy is NOT a Clemson fan.

Apr 18, 2016, 9:05 AM

Most likely he's a fan of a school we recruit against.

I graduated in 1996. It would be like me not hearing/knowing about Clemson's sympathies to Communist China and our active support for the overthrow of the U.S. Government. What?

It's just silly to think he's a Clemson fan.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 100% chamce that guy is NOT a Clemson fan.

Apr 18, 2016, 11:01 AM

Anybody check Harbaugh's phone records??

Ever if he were a Clemson fan...

Apr 18, 2016, 11:04 AM [ in reply to 100% chamce that guy is NOT a Clemson fan. ]

would that say anything about what Clemson is? Of course not.

But if he is a Cooter fan it confirms so much

Apr 18, 2016, 11:06 AM

like Cooters posing as Tigers and saying things not to be uttered by the Tiger faithful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some individuals in all fan bases do stupid stuff.

Apr 18, 2016, 11:15 AM

No doubt, if it were "Gamecock Dan" that called in, FGF would be up in arms about it being a Clemson fan. It wouldn't matter there, either.

Re: 100% chamce that guy is NOT a Clemson fan.

Apr 18, 2016, 5:47 PM [ in reply to 100% chamce that guy is NOT a Clemson fan. ]

There isn't anyway in H&ll or high water would have a Clemson fan done something this absolutely stupid. The first thing that should have went through anyone's mind the spit second they heard of this should have been, somebody sure is trying hard to stop Gary from signing with Clemson. With a comment being so blatant and so poorly done as that, Gary and everybody else should have known that it didn't come from a fan base that was trying to get Gary at their school and on their team. Only a complete idiot would do something like that if there were trying to keep Gary from Clemson. That was as see through as clean air on a clear day!!! And only coot fans fit the complete idiot Motive. It was a coot fan, or it was a fan of a school that could possibly face us in a playoff game. No other fan base but our most hated in state rival, or a fan base that believes their team is or will be good enough to get to the playoffs would have a motive of doing stupid crap like that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sad part is, some people seemed consumed with

Apr 18, 2016, 10:46 AM

whom the person cheers for in football, as if that makes one bit of difference. Stupid is stupid.

I agree, stupid is stupid, but if it was a fan of a rival

Apr 18, 2016, 12:02 PM

school that made the call, that makes it much worse because the intent would be to negatively impact Clemson's recruiting effort. If I say something stupid, that's one thing. But if I purposely make an effort to lie about you in order to harm you... I'm sure you can see the difference.

I don't know that it makes it "much worse"

Apr 18, 2016, 12:15 PM

On the one hand, you could have a conspiracy put on by a rival school who just thinks all southerners are racists, so saying racist things on a phone call purportedly from a Clemson fan would make sense to scare a recruit away from Clemson.

On the other hand, you could have an upset Clemson fan who actually thinks and believes vile things and went as far as to get a high school kid's phone number, call him, and say those things.

So you either have some a-hole who doesn't care about terrorizing a HS kid with racist comments if it means getting a football recruit to go to his school, and on the other hand you have an actual racist who doesn't care about terrorizing a HS kid if he isn't going to come to his school.

Both are pretty bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So glad we started a new thread on this

Apr 18, 2016, 12:19 PM

The other thread just didn't say enough ??

Then finally there is the 3rd option that you ignored

Apr 18, 2016, 12:29 PM [ in reply to I don't know that it makes it "much worse" ]

A little bird trying his best to hurt Clemson and deter recruits from coming to us--which means he gives a rat's hind about anything but hurting Clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the winner is...option #3.***

Apr 18, 2016, 1:29 PM

Re: I agree, stupid is stupid, but if it was a fan of a rival

Apr 18, 2016, 5:51 PM [ in reply to I agree, stupid is stupid, but if it was a fan of a rival ]

That comment is as glaring a setup as the sun is to being hot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's already been proven to be a Gamecock fan.*

Apr 18, 2016, 10:48 AM

nm

Where?***

Apr 18, 2016, 11:03 AM

Well if you read the Twitter account it is obvious.**

Apr 18, 2016, 11:20 AM

nm

It's a person outside of the south...

Apr 18, 2016, 12:05 PM

Highly unlikely a fan of a southern team would do that, because the samething could be pulled against there school. It's most likely somebody connected to Michigan. I've ran across a good number of white mid westerners who criticize the south for being racist, then they themselves make racist comments. The ironic part about this is the two regions of the country with most white supremacist activity is the northwest and Midwest. The Midwest where Michigan is located.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"...the midwest where Michigan is located..."

Apr 18, 2016, 12:10 PM

.... as opposed to the midwest which is between California and Texas?

jk

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: It's a person outside of the south...

Apr 18, 2016, 12:10 PM [ in reply to It's a person outside of the south... ]

Their not there

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I guess I'll ask, since no one else is going to

Apr 18, 2016, 12:31 PM

Why do you say Gary is "Clemson's first black recruit"?

I think he is just saying this has never happened before***

Apr 18, 2016, 2:05 PM

Careful, we thought the same thing about

Apr 18, 2016, 4:06 PM

That piece of trash who took a sledgehammer to The Rock.

I just wonder how many people googled Clemsondan?

Apr 18, 2016, 5:47 PM

I also want to know how many searched for this person. First thing I thought was, I bet I could find this person.

I haven't searched yet because I read about a Twitter account that was a coot 100% by tweets.

I would like to know, I guess we are all that way.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic