Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
POLL: How many wins will Clemson have this season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

POLL: How many wins will Clemson have this season?

Aug 30, 2015, 1:06 PM

Call it right now!

How many wins will Clemson have this season?    [Results]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: POLL: How many wins will Clemson have this season?

Aug 30, 2015, 1:35 PM

14-1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: POLL: How many wins will Clemson have this season?***

Aug 30, 2015, 1:52 PM

Aug 30, 2015, 1:53 PM

9-3

Aug 30, 2015, 4:13 PM

12-2 ACC champs

10 + Bowl = 11 Wins ( at least; maybe 12)

Aug 30, 2015, 4:36 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10 + Bowl = 11 Wins ( at least; maybe 12)

Aug 30, 2015, 6:28 PM

I'd take it! 12-2 (Win the ACC, beat S. Carolina, and go to the playoffs). I would be satisfied with this. Of course who wouldn't take 15-0!?!? :)

Aug 30, 2015, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: POLL: How many wins will Clemson have this season? ]

12 - 2 ACC title, bowl win!

Go Tigers!

I say 10-3

Aug 30, 2015, 4:48 PM

2nd in Atlantic

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2015, 7:51 PM

You must all be coots

Aug 30, 2015, 8:21 PM

For anyone thinking I am a "coot" I would suggest I am a realist who has been going to Tiger games since 1959 when I was a child. I've seen it all and have a measure of common sense to show for all the experiences. Those who weren't alive in the 1970s have zero idea of how blessed we are as mere fans. Don't insult posters with names unless you know their backgrounds.

Go Tigers!

Aug 30, 2015, 8:40 PM

The point is if you don't say 15-0 many here consider you cootie

Aug 30, 2015, 8:11 PM

1)Louisville will be the first test, but I think we'll pull it out.

2)ND will be shell shocked by our speed and tempo at halftime, never adjust, and we'll win that one pretty big.

3)After that, to be honest, GT scares me the most out of all the remaining teams. IMO, the FSU, ND, and USuC games will be DW4's "I'm coming to NYC" games and his finest hours to date.

If we lose one in the regular season, it will be to GT..only because they had the ball last.

11-2 at worst if we lose to GT both times. They WILL represent the Coastal in the ACCCG, so we'll see em again.

Aug 30, 2015, 8:23 PM

Can't see any other way....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I so badly want to call an undefeated season, but I can't.

Aug 30, 2015, 8:39 PM

Here's why:

There are many questions pertaining to the depth charts. Also, too many factors surrounding the conditions for an undefeated season. For example, Watson has to remain healthy, and so does our LB Corps. Without that we have some major issues. We are literally 1 injury away from a bad season if our freshmen do not live up to the hype and Nick Shuessler cannot produce a win for the team. Too many questions. However, should the conditions remain in favor of Clemson then I honestly do not see a defense on the schedule that can stop us from scoring when we have the ball. Only Clemson can do that with dropped passes, bad throws, or turnovers.

On the defensive side of the ball we have major question marks in the LB corps. With the departure of Korie Rodgers and Ebo we are a little bit thin there. With the hiatus of DJ Reader we are now forced to start a Freshman instead of using them as the #2 man on the game plan. This will put a slight strain on the endurance of our D-Linemen.

On special teams we are surrounded in a cloud of mystery. I feel good about punt return and kick off return units. However, I am not too comfortable with the way the kicking game will pan out. From 35 yards in closer I feel confident in Field Goal units, but what about the punt units and the kick off units. We need to be able to pin them deep. What about a Field Goal from 42 or 43 yards. Can we have consistency at those distances?

So if there is a loss then I predict that it will either be Miami, GT, ND, or FSU... I do not see any other viable opponent that has the depth and skill to stop us. I say Miami even though they aren't that good because they are a trap game. They have home field advantage and our programs haven't met in quite some time. So preparing for them is going to be tough. Louisville on a Thursday Night will be tough, but I believe our Tigers will be ready for the challenge.

I hope I'm wrong about the losses, but reality says that this team is very young, and mistakes will be made.

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Aug 30, 2015, 9:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic