Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any Leggett apologists left?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Any Leggett apologists left?

Mar 28, 2015, 7:10 AM

If so,please wake up and face the facts. This team is so emotionally fragile it is pitiful. Not only,no NCAA tournament,but probably no ACC tourney either. We are two games under .500 and have yet to face the tough part of the schedule. This season was very predictable after last year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any Leggett apologists left?

Mar 28, 2015, 7:27 AM

Horse has been beaten . Let the healing begin ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 28, 2015, 7:48 AM

Apologists? LOL, you idiots continue to beat this over and over and over. BECAUSE I pull for Clemson to win every game possible and NOT bash the hell out of the coach, Im an apologists. LOL ANY blame on the players? At all? You know, the ones who are actually swinging the bats, making the errors??? Guess not. Man, I swear, Im glad I dont count on some people in here to have my back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can physical death be healed?***

Mar 28, 2015, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Any Leggett apologists left? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 28, 2015, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Any Leggett apologists left? ]

Have to get rid of him first.
Since Corbin and Pawlowski left, this program has been on a steady decline, and this year, it will reach a new low.
But we keep hearing about recruiting and how great it's going. Really?
First, Leggett said the bats were the problem and he didn't like the gorilla ball teams were playing. Then he led the push to change the bats.
But then his team couldn't score, so the balls needed to be juiced up.
So what's his excuse now?
Leggett is pretty much disliked in the college baseball world. He's arrogant and pompous and talks down to other coaches, and all that's fine, I guess, when you're winning. But when you're not? Other coaches in the game are loving seeing this program fall off the map because of him.
And the problem is it didn't have to happen. But there were too many people who made excuses for him and listened to his own excuses.
And here we are.

Mar 28, 2015, 4:16 PM

GREAT POST!!!!!!I have know all this for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!everyone except the Clemson admin and BOT

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2015, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Any Leggett apologists left? ]

Problem is we are still riding that same horse.....Think we need a new horse to ride to get us back to the front of the race because if we don't do something soon I think we will end up finishing near last place in the ACC race.....Go Tigers!!!!

Mar 30, 2015, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Any Leggett apologists left? ]

No kidding.

We get it! Leggette has ran his course. Jesus. At this point it's now "let's not kick a man when he's down".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

What do you predict our final record will be?***

Mar 28, 2015, 7:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The first losing one since 1957........never in my lifetime

Mar 28, 2015, 8:36 AM

and i will be 57 in three weeks......

Re: Do you think we will win again?***

Mar 28, 2015, 3:35 PM [ in reply to What do you predict our final record will be?*** ]

I heard he was having a good spring ...

Mar 28, 2015, 8:33 AM

TE depth is a question mark.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point, I see what you did there***

Mar 28, 2015, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I heard he was having a good spring ...

Mar 28, 2015, 4:15 PM [ in reply to I heard he was having a good spring ... ]

Well done sir. I think THAT Leggett could run a better baseball program than this.

At least wait until we loose to make idiotic comments goober***

Mar 28, 2015, 8:59 AM

Mar 28, 2015, 9:41 AM

You sound emotionally fragile yourself

Mar 28, 2015, 10:22 AM

absolutely agree!!Jack seems to want all this respect BUT he refuses to do the right thing and acknowledge that he is dragging our once proud baseball program completely into destruction!!if he is not gone after this disastrous year then DRad should be gone with him!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That jackleg should never have been hired. I wish Ga.

Mar 28, 2015, 3:38 PM

Tech had him back.

Mar 28, 2015, 12:24 PM

it seems the game has passed for Leggitt. I want the best for Clemson but it might be better to part ways with him before we are so far in the mud we can't get out. Having a bad year here and there is normal...but several bad years in a row?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad and Jack pumpers never go away no

Mar 28, 2015, 3:02 PM

matter how harsh the reality is.

Brad pumpers? same level as jack>***

Mar 30, 2015, 4:04 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic