Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Championship Tickets.........is there any chance for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

ACC Championship Tickets.........is there any chance for

Nov 4, 2020, 3:11 PM

The public sale of any tickets ? I heard it was only 11k able to attend......this sucks.....what are y’all hearing

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Championship Tickets.........is there any chance for

Nov 4, 2020, 3:17 PM

If current regulations stay in place there will not be 11k in the stadium it will be more like 5200. Currently they are restricted to 7 % capacity in North Carolina. If you can get a ticket I would say you are probably going to pay WAY over face value, good luck though.

If biden is elected there us a chance sports end

Nov 4, 2020, 5:19 PM

For the next 6 months. So it may not be an issue.

If trump is reelected there is a good chance it stays open to 5000.

I'm holding onto my hotel rooms for another couple days to see the outcome.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If biden is elected there us a chance sports end

Nov 4, 2020, 6:33 PM

If Biden is elected, he will not be inaugurated until January 20th. He wouldn't be able to effect the college football postseason.

Nov 4, 2020, 3:43 PM

I can answer that the acc has already got almost a $1000 from my credit card for tickets to this year's game, but I have seen the regulations in place, so id say no from what I hear, you wont be getting any, they will refund the ones already sold( id say they have already sold over 50,000 tickets...each school would get around 25-2600 tickets, and those will be used by parents, band, and students, so getting a ticket will more likely be impossible. ive had the same tickets for three years and doubt I get to attend with the small number allowed

Nov 4, 2020, 4:57 PM

I'm in the same boat, 8 tickets in the club section, and had them for 3 years too. I don't want to be moved elsewhere as I'm under the awning and would rather have my money back than deal with seats being separated from our group.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Nov 4, 2020, 4:02 PM

Doubt that many will be allowed to attend. There's a reason The Buster Boyd Bridge is the new Mason Dixon line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

+1 for reference to the Buster Boyd Bridge! I used to

Nov 4, 2020, 4:23 PM

jump off it in my MPHS days (Go Mustangs!)! Hang out at Joyner’s, Pier 49 & 88; worked HS summers at Terry’s Marina. Still have 1967 pay stub where I worked 60.5 hours a week, - deductions of $11.37 (FICA, NC & Fed tax) for a take home of $49.13. Yep, $1.00 an hour & I thought I was rich!

Go Tigers!

Re: +1 for reference to the Buster Boyd Bridge! I used to

Nov 4, 2020, 5:05 PM

You must have waited tables and hid your tips!!! I was at RHHS, got work release at 12:30 and went to work at 2pm, 2nd shift at Springs and I made $2.34hr

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: +1 for reference to the Buster Boyd Bridge! I used to

Nov 4, 2020, 5:33 PM

Gotta remember the NC minimum wage in 1967 was $1.00(!!) an hour! I did everything at Terry’s from pump gas, clerk/short order cook at the snack bar/store, operated a pile driver & helped build the sea wall for Terry’s dry stack boat storage (first in NC!), and fry cook at the restaurant. No real tips but I did get to live in the room over the work shop so I could be the night security. Drove to N Charlotte on MWF to unload UPS tractor trailers at the UPS I-85 distribution center. UPS would only let us work three hours a day but paid $2.25 an hour. Union wage and UPS made sure you earned every penny!

Go Tigers!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic