Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What coach does Dabo and company
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

What coach does Dabo and company

Jun 25, 2019, 6:26 PM

Get fired next. Mushchump, Manny Diaz, or could it be Saban? After Fineboobs comments I would think we won't take the foot off the gas next time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What coach does Dabo and company

Jun 25, 2019, 6:32 PM

Saban won't get fired. Dabo and Saban are friends. Dabo will always show class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Diaz? Hitting the crack pipe a little early this evening?

Jun 25, 2019, 6:53 PM

He’s not even coached his first game yet, he’ll be there at least 3 years. Saban is never going to be fired purely because of optics and if Saban gets fired for only winning 6 natties or whatever it is then they won’t get a single big name coach. Muschamp is your most likely one. They could need to beat us to make a bowl this year and if we cruise into the cockroach and beat the brakes off them, could be the end for him.

My money is going to be on Taggart. Think it will be a Dabo/Mullen 1-2 punch where they will beat up on FSU this year and seal Willie’s fate even though he’ll last through 2020 before they fire him.

+1 for Dabo getting somebody fired

Jun 25, 2019, 8:33 PM

Made me smirk!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 for Dabo getting somebody fired

Jun 25, 2019, 9:48 PM

Itll happen. Some team will get all pumped up by the 4 letter network and well be put on upset alert. The Dabo will use it as motivation and go into their house and spank that @$$. Never fails . I wouldn't underestimate this young team we have in 2019. They have no fear and alot of talent. That's a dangerous combo and they know we left at points on the field in the Natty last year.

Jun 25, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to +1 for Dabo getting somebody fired ]

Itll happen. Some team will get all pumped up by the 4 letter network and well be put on upset alert. The Dabo will use it as motivation and go into their house and spank that @$$. Never fails . I wouldn't underestimate this young team we have in 2019. They have no fear and alot of talent. That's a dangerous combo and they know we left at points on the field in the Natty last year.

Jun 25, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to +1 for Dabo getting somebody fired ]

Jun 25, 2019, 9:50 PM [ in reply to +1 for Dabo getting somebody fired ]

In memory of Al Golden.

Jun 25, 2019, 10:30 PM

I think i saw Al managing the Easley Walmart...Same clothes anyway...

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic