Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Run Game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Run Game...

Oct 1, 2014, 9:57 PM

Seeing what Deshaun did Saturday passing is going to take care of most of our problems running the ball. Teams aren't going to continue a mindset of making this guy beat you throwing! Sam Cooper is back too. Excited to see the improvement this week, but I hope Deshaun slings it 50 times!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1. Forget the smash mouth spread and go run and gun...

Oct 1, 2014, 10:02 PM

I'm totally with 50+ passes a game... DW can zing it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1. Forget the smash mouth spread and go run and gun...

Oct 2, 2014, 8:35 AM

Until we get a RB that can move and stay on his feet this will not get any better. Howard looks as if he's falling as soon as the ball is handed to him, Davidson and Gallman both spin too much and that's why they can't continue to go forward trying to look pretty, and Choice it's a given he is trying to get into the feel of being a RB since he was a running QB in HS. When Tyshone Dye returns I think Choice and Davidson will be more of a help and come along better. There's also CJ Fuller who can come in and be a help. The loss of Zac Brooks who truly learned how to run is being seen at this point. Hopefully soon the DJ Howard era will be over soon.

Oct 2, 2014, 6:00 PM

I agree that the guys we have are not at the level we are used to seeing. However, I think they are serviceable f

Oct 2, 2014, 6:02 PM

...for the most part if we get a push from the line. Deshaun should help as well when teams stop selling out for the run.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic