Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson ranked #1 clutch QB by NFL.com
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,823

FB Update: Watson ranked #1 clutch QB by NFL.com

Jun 1, 2016, 10:37 AM

Watson ranked #1 clutch QB by NFL.com

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson ranked #1 clutch QB by NFL.com

Jun 1, 2016, 10:49 AM

:) :) :)

And, there's So Much Difference & Distance between him & Baker

Jun 1, 2016, 10:55 AM

That you could drive a Schooner wagon & a team of ponies between them, and still have room for a 3rd OK beat-down by Clemson & another (3rd) cemetary headstone! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And, there's So Much Difference & Distance between him & Baker

Jun 1, 2016, 8:58 PM

If we keep playing them, we could have a boring graveyard. Maybe 10-20 head stones of other teams, and all the rest of OU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson ranked #1 clutch QB by NFL.com

Jun 1, 2016, 10:51 AM

Sure he's great if you want to win games and employ versatility, but if you want a real winner look no further than Brady Quinn. ??

+1....***

Jun 1, 2016, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1....***

Jun 1, 2016, 8:58 PM

I doubled your +1's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sour grapes? Maybe, but still flabbergasted by 2015 Heisman

Jun 1, 2016, 11:47 AM

How in the heck does Watson come in 3rd? He accounted for more touchdowns (47) than the two players voted ahead of him combined (40). I disagreed with Henry winning but I kind of get it since he was a junior and coming out. Like it or not, that carries weight with the voters historically. I am blown away by how far ahead Mccaffery was in the voting though. He put up gawdy all purpose numbers and broke the all time record. Watson put up equally gawdy numbers and broke an all time record. Watson accounted for four times the number Mccaffery did where it counts most though, on the scoreboard. 47 TDs vs 12!

I've been reading a few different articles lately and just got wound up. My rant is complete. Thank you for your time

Click here to read Gabi's Story

Re: Sour grapes? Maybe, but still flabbergasted by 2015 Heisman

Jun 1, 2016, 11:52 AM

I thought that kid in Columbia was the greatest. I'm sure I read that somewhere. Maybe 'The State'!

i'd voted Heisman this way to what player did for team to win

Jun 1, 2016, 12:45 PM

1. dW4 - since he did more difficult things Overall..called plays, read D formations, threw & ran, kept team emotionally level, broke all-time QB stats in yards, etc.

2. standford RB - he did so many more things on the field, more electric, helped team, etc

3. Alabama RB - a one dimensional scorer, not many passes (plus i've seen dozens of RB's better in my day).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'd voted Heisman this way to what player did for team to win

Jun 1, 2016, 9:01 PM

No doubt in any rational person's mind that DW was hosed in the Heisman awards. That just goes to prove the bias is alive and well.

Hey Brady and Baker EAT a Big Thick Meaty

Jun 1, 2016, 5:42 PM

One.... You clowns are on the wrong side of history

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic