Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACC has won 67% of the football National Championships..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

The ACC has won 67% of the football National Championships..

May 10, 2019, 9:19 AM

since 2016. It is indisputable that the ACC is the best college football conference in America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It just means more .... in the ACC***

May 10, 2019, 9:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It just means more .... in the ACC***

May 17, 2011, 7:08 PM

Just means more self-defecating humor from FM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It just means more .... in the ACC***

May 10, 2019, 12:33 PM [ in reply to It just means more .... in the ACC*** ]

All of this high-kafluttin math has me confused. I though we had won two thirds of the national championships during the past three years.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link?***

May 10, 2019, 9:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Link?***

May 10, 2019, 9:29 AM

Google Division 1 NCAA college football champions since 2016 then do the maff.

Message was edited by: I think that's write! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can reed write let a lone do good maff.

May 10, 2019, 9:31 AM

????

I require a lot of pitcher cause I can't reed oar spell

May 10, 2019, 11:32 AM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You require a lot of pitchers?

May 10, 2019, 12:11 PM

Oh boy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I require a lot of pitcher cause I can't reed oar spell

May 10, 2019, 12:56 PM [ in reply to I require a lot of pitcher cause I can't reed oar spell ]

Myfav - you mean like ... the kind of pitchers you hang on the wall ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Maff seems to check out but maybe we should get verification from

May 10, 2019, 9:34 AM

CM Shack

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Can't argue with the numbers.***

May 10, 2019, 9:35 AM

*Clemson* has won 67% of the football National Championships

May 10, 2019, 9:36 AM

since 2016.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Duh! They're in the A C C. What a moran.

May 10, 2019, 9:39 AM

You must be a coot, Or maybe a GOOBER, or worst of all a GOOBER COOT.

What does that have to do with which conference is the best?

May 10, 2019, 9:43 AM [ in reply to *Clemson* has won 67% of the football National Championships ]

null

Re: *Clemson* has won 67% of the football National Championships

May 10, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to *Clemson* has won 67% of the football National Championships ]

^^^^correct! The ACC hasn’t won squat! Clemson has won 67% of them. Only the SEC(where it just means more) can claim the other 33%

Wrong. The ACC has won squat...

May 10, 2019, 10:15 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantic_Coast_Conference_national_championships

With your logic, SEC can't claim squat either! Only Bama has

May 10, 2019, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: *Clemson* has won 67% of the football National Championships ]

won anything recently. If fact, the ACC has a non-Clemson natty more recently than the SEC has a non-Bama natty!

Re: The ACC has won 67% of the football National Championships..

May 10, 2019, 9:43 AM

Spot on - Francis !! Spot on!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

And 50% of the last 6, more than any other conference

May 10, 2019, 9:59 AM

because the ACC is the best football conference in the ultraverse

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

3 out of the last 6 and 3 out of the last 19 but 4

May 10, 2019, 10:01 AM

out of the last 20

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody cares about going back that far

May 10, 2019, 10:08 AM

It's basically the same as UGA fans acting like their leather helmet national championship actually means something when the entire sports world acknowledges that the modern era of college football began in 1981.

Similarly the entire sports media unanimously agrees that looking back beyond 6 years is meaningless when comparing conference performance metrics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Nobody cares about going back that far

May 10, 2019, 1:00 PM

Leather helmet - like the one in your pitcher - GWP ?!?

Re: And 50% of the last 6, more than any other conference

May 10, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to And 50% of the last 6, more than any other conference ]

... And - the Tigers are the best football team in the best conference in the ultraverse !! -:)

May 10, 2019, 10:10 AM

Going all the way back to 2011 only 1 SEC team has won the national championship while 2 different ACC teams have won the national championship.

How could it be said that the ACC doesn't have the deepest conference since 2011?

May 10, 2019, 1:02 PM

Absolutely - TigersO ..... we too deep!! -:D

May 10, 2019, 10:15 AM

I notice you rounded up to get to that 67%.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Can you (.) a percentage?***

May 10, 2019, 11:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your husband had to help you with this. No way you could

May 10, 2019, 11:35 AM

have done this on your on.

It appears someone is kissing up to Swoffie ...***

May 10, 2019, 12:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 10, 2019, 12:50 PM

This is something a Coot would post .
Let me fix this for you The Clemson Tigers have Won 67% of the football NC since 2016
HTH

No need to fix it...

May 10, 2019, 1:19 PM

it is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantic_Coast_Conference_national_championships

May 10, 2019, 9:19 PM

We are the best team in America. I don't give a rat's rear about the conference. We are not Coots. We don't need to use conference pride to console us of our own failures.

Narrow minded thinking there! We need the other ACC teams to

May 10, 2019, 9:44 PM

pick it up, to improve the perception of the conference. You don't realize how close we were last year, to not even making the CFP, if we had lost that game to Syracuse!

Just today, on ESPNU radio, some so-called expert was discussing the coming season, and said, "we can go ahead and put Clemson in the playoff, because their schedule is a joke!" Before a single game is played, he is calling our schedule a joke, because of the preconceived perception of the ACC! What bullshitt!!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic