Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What do you think caused Crouch to....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

What do you think caused Crouch to....

Dec 21, 2018, 1:18 PM

Give us a silent ( if its true) then try to quietly visit Tennessee?

Do you think his silent to us was actually true?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you think caused Crouch to....

Dec 21, 2018, 1:53 PM

I have my doubts that he was a silent commit but we may never know. Dabo seems to make it clear that if you commit you are All In and no more visits.

Admittedly I keep up with recruiting from a great distance. I watch it close around signing day to see what the experts say about all the players we signed. But it seems that players that have "handlers" do not seem to fit well with our program's culture. I may be wrong and there may be many more guys with handlers than I think.

At the end of the day Dabo doesn't miss on many recruits and he seems to get the ones he really wants.

Good to know that if we do not get Crouch we have other guys equally as capable.

You want the truth and I'll give my opinion ....

Dec 21, 2018, 3:31 PM

Based on the truth I've been told by guys who claim this is the truth. If you think about it then it makes sense. Handlers as they are called like to get paid for their "services" and feel they are so entitled.
If the player loves the visit but there is nothing in it for the handler then the center of influence is not going to likely agree on the school in spite of the visit. Now I'm just telling you why guys with handlers in none of our big three usually fail to land in Clemson as I was told. True or not it kind of makes some sense to me but there are those among who still believe NCAA basketball recruiting is all forthright and honest above the table as well.
I'm glad that in the end we let him know where this staff stands on that issue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2018, 1:55 PM

Heard he was wanting $$$ and we pulled off him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2018, 1:56 PM

Makes no difference. You will find out tonight at 6.30. PS ..Would not read anything into the predictions of these great recruiting gurus on this site. Think they usually run about 90% failure rate on their predictions. If he comes, he comes--if not we have a GREAT class coming in. He would simply be icing on the cake.

Dec 21, 2018, 2:17 PM

I hate to say it but it shows their success rate on predictions and the average is 81.41% for 247 predictions.

Dec 21, 2018, 2:28 PM

It certainly helps that they can change their predictions right before the player's announcement.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2018, 1:58 PM

Dat Boy was trying to snooker DATBOY...Biggest mismatch in the history of College Football...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Underestimating Dabo will give one serious regrets***

Dec 21, 2018, 2:04 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 21, 2018, 2:06 PM

We backed off, its already been confirmed we're not in it anymore even tho we're still in the final 3 for his decision later this evening. There was def some extracurricular stuff going on that lead to Dabo pulling the plug on this one, and that was the right move. No need to even begin to get involved with that mess, he's not a Clemson guy period. With all the highly talented/character guys we get in here now, we don't need a single one that changes that culture.

His actions and entourage narrowed his

Dec 21, 2018, 2:10 PM

Choice down to Jeremy Pruitt and Tennessee. Sad when he could have spent 4 years with Dabo Swinney.

Dec 21, 2018, 2:12 PM

Tennessee?? Crouch must like dumpster fires.

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Dec 21, 2018, 3:16 PM

u5c

Re: Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Dec 21, 2018, 3:26 PM

Something smells...fishy...like a stinky Crouch.

Dec 21, 2018, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you think caused Crouch to.... ]

I thought it was a couch fire.

Dec 21, 2018, 3:48 PM

It's a simple thing. His "handler" got a payoff from UT. That's it in a nutshell. We have better to go after.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$ound$ $uper fi$hy to me. $EC I gue$$

Dec 21, 2018, 4:54 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

Re: $ound$ $uper fi$hy to me. $EC I gue$$

Dec 21, 2018, 8:57 PM

It's funny how earlier this week you could sense the situation and how he wasn't a tiger and belonged else where. Some were saying the recruiting sites were trying to build hype. Not saying they dont ever but it was clear this self absorbing individual doesnt stand a chance in tiger town. Chase that corrupt money you get. You dont belong a Clemson Tiger anyway

Go Tigers! Beat ND!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic