Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elliott on pushing Etienne: "His family is counting on me"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Elliott on pushing Etienne: "His family is counting on me"

Apr 3, 2019, 7:54 AM

Elliott on pushing Etienne: "His family is counting on me"

Travis Etienne is considered to be one of the best backs in the nation heading into 2019, he’s on several Heisman Trophy short lists, and he’s poised to break some of Clemson’s hallowed rushing records. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Coach Elliott! Glad to have you as a coach and

Apr 3, 2019, 8:05 AM

mentor to these young men on our football team! See you on Saturday and Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it!

Apr 3, 2019, 8:12 AM

And I know that plays well with the parents of recruits. We want good kids we can grow up to be great men.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elliott on pushing Etienne: "His family is counting on me"

Apr 3, 2019, 8:17 AM

Tony Elliott is an impressive person. He was probably my favorite player back in the day, and remains a favorite coach. The cream has indeed risen to the top; Dabo's coaching staff is nothing but the cream.

Apr 3, 2019, 9:31 AM

Yeah but all that Clemson fluff is good for is playing in the weak A She She.

Oh wait....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2019, 8:19 AM

:)

Apr 3, 2019, 9:27 AM

As a high school coach my response to this article is PREACH!!!!! Great advice and words of wisdom from Coach Elliott.

Raymond Priester was the MAN. Big, hard nosed runner who

Apr 3, 2019, 9:35 AM

was hard to bring down. Etienne will be a worthy successor if he breaks the record. He may not be as big as Raymond, but he is just as hard to bring down!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raymond Priester was the MAN. Big, hard nosed runner who

Apr 4, 2019, 10:46 AM

Love Priester.... E is harder to catch.... :)

Exactly. Authentic. #clemsonfamily***

Apr 3, 2019, 9:40 AM

Apr 3, 2019, 10:17 AM

I am a firm believer that organizations tend to assume the personality of their leader(s). The stronger the leadership and the longer the time it is in place makes this impact even greater. When I hear Tony speak, I hear Dabo. When I hear Wilkins, Ferrell, DW4, or Taj speak, I hear Dabo. The influence Dabo is having on this program and these men is phenomenal. I hope we all realize what we are witnessing. Everyone talks about “generational” talents when discussing players. We need to recognize and appreciate the exceptional leadership talent we have in this program. The success we are enjoying doesn’t just happen by chance. By teaching these men to be the best versions of themselves in everything they do not just football, this program is indeed making the world a better place one man at a time, and these men will continue to enjoy success in all facets of their life because of it.

It’s a great time to be a Tiger!!!!

Elliott is a smart dude. Glad he loves Clemson.***

Apr 3, 2019, 10:32 AM

Re: Elliott is a smart dude. Glad he loves Clemson.***

Apr 3, 2019, 11:04 AM

Elliot sounds like another Dabo!.

And that is a good thing. When Feaster and Etienne leave Clemson there will be another pair just like them to take their place on the roster. That is the way Dabo and company have designed this program and it works! The kids coming in this weekend will sense this immediately and want to be a part of it. Clemson isn’t going anywhere. We are very,very close to being the kind of football program that even Bama wants to emulate. Life is good. In Tigertown.

Dabo did his job way back then because Elliott

Apr 3, 2019, 11:18 AM

is the best version of himself. Hope he stays at Clemson for a long, long time.

Apr 3, 2019, 4:50 PM

Can I get an Amen! This made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. We are the Luckiest Fans on Earth to have Dabo and his incredible collection of truly dynamic and exceptional coaches. They are on a path that is above and beyond what anyone before has come close to. They are breaking new ground, IMHO, and raising the bar to new heights. I am so thrilled as a Clemson fan, to be here at this place in time. Heck, I think I would be thrilled as any fan of college football to be witnessing this. Anyone who loves college football and loves other humans should be able to see what's happening here. Dabo is transformational in his character and his love for life. It is contagious.

Go Tigers! Fight! Win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Great article! Love some Travis Etienne!

Apr 3, 2019, 5:06 PM

Go Tigers!

and this, my friends is how you win championships....***

Apr 3, 2019, 6:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it was the chrome helmets...

Apr 4, 2019, 12:07 AM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! Well, yeah, that too....***

Apr 4, 2019, 9:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Real Goal Line

Apr 3, 2019, 6:47 PM

What parent wouldn’t want this for his son? Coach Elliott is so much more than a national championship football coach. He is an incredible example of the Clemson staff.

Ten years from now, most of these players will be players no more. It’s the next 50 years that will determine their legacy.

When eternity is the target, everything else falls into place. Great job, Coach Elliott. You’re the man everyone wants as mentor.

Apr 3, 2019, 8:41 PM

It may be a long time from now but I predict this will be your next HC @ CU one day.

Apr 3, 2019, 8:42 PM

It may be a long time from now but I predict this will be your next HC @ CU one day.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic