Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ray Ray McCloud
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Ray Ray McCloud

Jan 21, 2015, 12:29 AM

Is really excited about Mark Fields.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

now that sounds promising.***

Jan 21, 2015, 1:27 AM

Re: Ray Ray McCloud

Jan 21, 2015, 2:38 AM

Don't know why I want to keep feeling nervous about this kid, but thank you. I know you and others have been adamant that he will be here in the summer. It's going to be fun seeing him and Cain mix with the rest of the explosive talent we have here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2015, 11:38 AM

Don't worry man, you're not alone. Even though he's never given us any reason to think otherwise, I think the constant claims by "insiders" that he'll flip to UF sticks in the back of our heads. Him decided not to enroll early didn't help either. Same with Cain.

However it really looks like both of them will be on campus in the summer...I just want signing day to be here so I can stop thinking about it haha

Jan 21, 2015, 11:40 AM

I won't sit here and say that RR3 hasnt thought about switching...he is a kid and I am sure that has crossed his mind..Especially when there are fckn vultures out there that do anything they can to get them to decommit....

Deon I think was Clemson all the way...100%

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 21, 2015, 11:44 AM

Oh yea, I'm sure it's something that's been thought of. I suppose the reason for the doubt on my part, and probably many others, is that they're so highly coveted. The vultures you refer are very real and they'll often do anything it takes to flip a commit--though we're probably doing the same thing. It's an unfortunate part of the biz.

Jan 21, 2015, 11:48 AM

Yea, you are right..I am sure we do...

But how often does Clemson cash in on a commit that has recently decommitted...Other than Fields...It just seems like our staff does it respectfully and the right way...You will read from guys that have decommitted that the reaction from Dabo was simply "Well follow your heart and please keep Clemson in mind"....and thats usually something the staff tells them while they are recruiting them...But I can't recall Dabo or Jeff going into a kid's living room and sweating his jock while he was committed to another school...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 21, 2015, 12:09 PM

True, I can't really specify any exact times when we've even flipped a guy...but I do remember last year when both Clemson & Tennessee were pulling out all the stops to get talented WR Josh Malone. UT ended up getting him (and he's a heck of a recruit), and I heard of a few questionable things that they did...but I'm sure Clemson probably said and did some questionable stuff too.

Jan 21, 2015, 2:46 AM

Can't wait for you both to be in the Valley. It's going to be hard work but fun too

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 21, 2015, 2:52 AM

Don't show that to the "realistic" tiger fans..in other words fake Tigers ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But wait the crystal ball says that Ray might be taken other

Jan 21, 2015, 9:10 AM

Official visits .. Haha
Go tigers

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Jan 21, 2015, 9:16 AM

This made me feel a lot better about NSD.

TCI says......***

Jan 21, 2015, 11:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy

Jan 21, 2015, 11:29 AM

@fencebusters ain't gonna like this.

Re: Oh boy

Jan 21, 2015, 11:34 AM

Did you just break your TNET @ tagging cherry!?!?!

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

Yes, and now I'm in full on @##### mode

Jan 21, 2015, 11:53 AM

Watch out @jsebe10 , I'm coming for you.

Re: Yes, and now I'm in full on @##### mode

Jan 21, 2015, 11:55 AM

Teeheehee....now I am smitten!

Jan 21, 2015, 11:29 AM

Man I would have given my 3rd nut to have my jersey fit like that in high school

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

Jan 21, 2015, 11:32 AM

this will probably do nothing to calm down the wimmen on this site. what ray ray says means nothing to them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better keep an English tutor close by his side...

Jan 21, 2015, 11:39 AM

...Dabo may need to nip the social media before a gaff.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: Better keep an English tutor close by his side...

Jan 21, 2015, 11:45 AM

I dunno...

That idiot that committed to FSU I believe at the UA All American game takes the cake... "I want to thank God first for blessing me to be in this predicament"

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic