»
Topic: Fineboom changed strategies
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jul 20, 2019 9:47 PM by: BengalBilly
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Fineboom changed strategies

[2]
Posted: Jul 20, 2019 4:53 PM

Last week FB was tearing down Clemson and getting trolled by Dabo. The wig on Simpson was simply Dabo's way to laugh at FB trying to stir things up.

Now we see FB claiming Clemson is on top of college football. Don't buy it. He is a snake. He's just trying to make us complacent.

2019 white level member

Saban's orders.***

[1]
Posted: Jul 20, 2019 4:53 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Rat poison***

[2]
Posted: Jul 20, 2019 4:59 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Fineboom changed strategies

[3]
Posted: Jul 20, 2019 5:25 PM

I like ol' Thinbomb. He ain't never lost us a game. All he said was in the face of a 44 to 16 undeniable beat-down, and he knew it. He gets paid to run his mouth, but when Dabo comes on his show he seems to treat him with respect.
One other thing, he didn't help Alabama one bit. When they needed to come to terms and start trying to figure out how to get back in the picture (which should have been immediately after the beat-down), they were buying into 'you're just wonderful like you are' story lines. They can spend all off season pretending it was a fluke and I'll be happy with it.
I think Saban made a critical error with his excuses.
The greatest coach that I have ever known would be saying, "We've got some work to do".

"We Got Some Work, To Do!"

[1]
Posted: Jul 20, 2019 5:30 PM

Exactly...and so does this year's Clemson Team if they expect all to be rosey & automatically get back to CFP.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 6:58 PM

All this chatter about Finebaum is exactly what he wants .Obviously you critics are watching what he says and that's called ratings.Controversy makes ratings and yall have fed into it. Ignore him hes an Alabama /SEC homer and that wont change.His opinion will not affect our run for the championship this year, GO TIGERS

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Guys....that's his job...

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 8:27 PM

The dude gets paid to make controversial statements. He doesn't believe them himself. Why should we? It's the way "media" works today, even in sports. The more weird/odd/strange/unbelievable the statement - the higher his ratings. He knows this. He's good at it. He makes his money from those who take a different stance than him. PF said what? I'm signing on/checking in/clicking the bait to give him ratings.... Guess what? Ignore him. Result? His kind go away. He laughs every night at anyone who responds to his crap. Forget it.

(PS... FWIW......I spent a LONG time in the media....................)

2019 white level member

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 9:47 PM

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: Asking what I paid through Iptay....$275 Premium lower level Section 105 Row 30 Seat 13 and 14 Tex...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1587 people have read this post