Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fineboom changed strategies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,307

Fineboom changed strategies

Jul 20, 2019, 4:53 PM

Last week FB was tearing down Clemson and getting trolled by Dabo. The wig on Simpson was simply Dabo's way to laugh at FB trying to stir things up.

Now we see FB claiming Clemson is on top of college football. Don't buy it. He is a snake. He's just trying to make us complacent.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saban's orders.***

Jul 20, 2019, 4:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rat poison***

Jul 20, 2019, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fineboom changed strategies

Jul 20, 2019, 5:25 PM

I like ol' Thinbomb. He ain't never lost us a game. All he said was in the face of a 44 to 16 undeniable beat-down, and he knew it. He gets paid to run his mouth, but when Dabo comes on his show he seems to treat him with respect.
One other thing, he didn't help Alabama one bit. When they needed to come to terms and start trying to figure out how to get back in the picture (which should have been immediately after the beat-down), they were buying into 'you're just wonderful like you are' story lines. They can spend all off season pretending it was a fluke and I'll be happy with it.
I think Saban made a critical error with his excuses.
The greatest coach that I have ever known would be saying, "We've got some work to do".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We Got Some Work, To Do!"

Jul 20, 2019, 5:30 PM

Exactly...and so does this year's Clemson Team if they expect all to be rosey & automatically get back to CFP.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2019, 6:58 PM

All this chatter about Finebaum is exactly what he wants .Obviously you critics are watching what he says and that's called ratings.Controversy makes ratings and yall have fed into it. Ignore him hes an Alabama /SEC homer and that wont change.His opinion will not affect our run for the championship this year, GO TIGERS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys....that's his job...

Jul 20, 2019, 8:27 PM

The dude gets paid to make controversial statements. He doesn't believe them himself. Why should we? It's the way "media" works today, even in sports. The more weird/odd/strange/unbelievable the statement - the higher his ratings. He knows this. He's good at it. He makes his money from those who take a different stance than him. PF said what? I'm signing on/checking in/clicking the bait to give him ratings.... Guess what? Ignore him. Result? His kind go away. He laughs every night at anyone who responds to his crap. Forget it.

(PS... FWIW......I spent a LONG time in the media....................)

Jul 20, 2019, 9:47 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,307
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic