Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago

Jan 23, 2016, 1:08 PM

"The five-star recruit expected to take his fifth and final official visit to Clemson next weekend, where he will be accompanied by junior teammate Corey Bolds, a 6-3, 280-pound three-star defensive tackle."

We'll be fine if we don't get him....but it'd surrrre be sweet to get #1 and #2!

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/8750337765429071596/rashan-garys-paladins-contingent-plus-jordan-fuller-at-michigan-this-weekend/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago

Jan 23, 2016, 1:14 PM

I don't know how good that source is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 1:17 PM

I do know that Bolds is visiting next weekend so it makes a little sense that Gary might come with him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 1:15 PM

Not as big of need but like you said it would be sweet to get 2 of the top players in the nation. I just hope we get a couple of 4* DB's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 1:54 PM

a really nasty DL,like it appears we're going to have,will take a lot of pressure off the DB's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

oh really...

Jan 23, 2016, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago ]

Dude....dude??? dude...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh really...

Jan 23, 2016, 5:00 PM

He's committing to Clemson!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 1:20 PM

Bolds is a very solid 4*. Not sure where the 3* is coming into play (Scout ratings strike again?)
Also, cmon Dabo, reel em in!

if

Jan 23, 2016, 1:28 PM

If he lives up to his potential he will be a difference maker. Our ability to get players of this caliber is what put us in national contention, and will keep us in national contention. Getting him adds to our potential, missing out on him takes away from our potential.

Jan 23, 2016, 1:31 PM

So far this has been the only source available. Let's hope it is true. Clemson will speak for itself with location, academics, opportunity and family atmosphere. If Rashan has not already decided then the Clemson Staff and teammates will certainly show him and his family how great it will be to attend one of the best universities in the country. If he decides to go elsewhere, may god bless him and his future.

Jan 23, 2016, 1:36 PM

You must have missed this thread where a Twittter "source" says he's going to Bama. Until Gary says which, there is doubt.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1549205&tstart=40

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 1:43 PM

I believe that says might be going to Bama. Just journalism trying to create hits.

Jan 23, 2016, 1:44 PM

Possibly, but the journalist is a mid-Atlantic guy, not SEC.

Jan 23, 2016, 1:45 PM

Gary will be at Clemson next weekend

Jan 23, 2016, 2:00 PM

Hope you're right.

Jan 23, 2016, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago ]

What difference does it matter when trying to get hits?

"might be" = "he's going" ??***

Jan 23, 2016, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: "might be" = "he's going" ??***

Jan 23, 2016, 1:47 PM

"Tide seems to be changing". All depends on how you read it. Again, nothing is decided until Gary says so.

Jan 23, 2016, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago ]

No, I saw that thread... Friedman literally said less than 24 hrs before that he was going to take his last official to Clemson. I think Friedman is just enjoying the clicks. NJ.com covers high school sports in NJ including Paramus Catholic.

Unless and until Gary says so himself it can be viewed as speculation. But I think that NJ.com has better sources than any other. They've been covering him for years.

Go Tigers!

Jan 23, 2016, 1:58 PM

here's hoping you're right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 23, 2016, 2:08 PM

He will be our guy. It will be clear and in the 60's next weekend in Clemson. Gary will be captured by the hills.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2016, 2:10 PM

If we get Gary this D will be scary good for the next three years. May be that way even if we don't.

Jan 23, 2016, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Rashan Gary, highschoolsportsnj posted less than an hour ago ]

He is coming to Clemson.

Corey Bolds

Jan 23, 2016, 2:36 PM

reminds me of Shaq Lawson.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Corey Bolds

Jan 23, 2016, 6:52 PM

> reminds me of Shaq Lawson.

Interesting you say that because Bolds seems to love Shaq Lawson. He's got photos of him all over his twitter page. Lookin good for Tiger town ;)

He's got great options, and a mom that sees thru the hype

Jan 23, 2016, 2:44 PM

and smoke. I wish all football prospects, and all teenagers for that matter, had someone like her watching out for them. She said something like, "I don't need a football coach to tell me about academics. I'll talk to professors about that."

We'll be fortunate if he joins, but he's going to do well wherever he ends up.

Jan 23, 2016, 7:39 PM

I really and truly believe we will show his teammate a great time and get his commitment this weekend, Gary's mom seeing that and how truly happy Dabo and fans are will sway Gary our way as well come NSD.

It all depends on

Jan 23, 2016, 8:10 PM

How the sleepover went in Michigan. Not sure if I want him. Actually I still want him to come to Clemson.

If Rashan Gary wants to excel with a National Championship

Jan 23, 2016, 11:19 PM

contender, he will choose Clemson. If he likes cold weather, and a team that is trying desperately hard to reload, and a team which will be dominated by Ohio State - he will choose Michigan. I believe Rashan is a great, intelligent, football player. Welcome to Clemson Rashan - you will be an All American in Tiger Town.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic