Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rashan Gary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,542

Rashan Gary

Aug 28, 2018, 8:44 AM

I look for him to have a really good year. It really worked out well for both schools that we got Big Dex and he chose Michigan. Both schools got exactly what they needed, and you have to think if Gary would have come to Clemson someone at some point would've transferred.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Never heard of her***

Aug 28, 2018, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

this guy

Aug 28, 2018, 8:47 AM

;)

Best Is The Standard

He looks too scrawny to play DT in a big time football

Aug 28, 2018, 8:52 AM

conference. That's probably why he chose Michigan, scared of real competition.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The B1G is a superior football league

Aug 28, 2018, 9:58 AM

I know because Randy Edsall and Maryland said so

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this guy

Aug 28, 2018, 8:53 AM [ in reply to this guy ]

I was at that game! He was so fun to watch!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rashan Gary

Aug 28, 2018, 8:48 AM

I look for me to still not care

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 9:25 AM

It is clear (or should be) to even the most casual observer....

That Clemson got the better end of that whole Rashan signing Day fiasco/subsequent overall outcome.

1. Big Dex is monstrous in many ways. Gary always looks miserable. Dex is happy where he is at, and it has always showed.

2. Gary wanted to be a Tiger, but his family chose otherwise. Dex on the other hand wanted to be a Tiger, and was given the privilege and he has more than proved his worth!

I honestly do not think that the chemistry of our D-Line would have been the same with Rashan, and I for one am ecstatic that we “settled” for “#2” instead of “#1”.

Rashan Gary who??? >>>Exactly!! We got....

BIG DEX!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anazing that he visited Clemson just 1 day BEFORE signing &

Aug 28, 2018, 9:40 AM

he wanted to be a Tiger but too much pressure from Mother & His High School Coach being on Michigan staff just to get him.

Saying, just minutes from signing (on Michigan campus i believe) and getting a call from both Dabo & Harbaugh at that moment..

he commented later that it was 50-50 on where he was going to play ball!

Wow, just ONE visit to Tigertown almost did the trick!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anazing that he visited Clemson just 1 day BEFORE signing &

Aug 28, 2018, 10:39 AM

From my understanding, his mama wanted him to be a tiger, but the kid and high school coach wanted Michigan.

Re: Anazing that he visited Clemson just 1 day BEFORE signing &

Aug 28, 2018, 2:56 PM

Backwards - Gary apparently wanted to play at Clemson and his handlers/mom didn't want him anywhere but Michigan.

Aug 28, 2018, 10:51 AM

Gary must always live with the embarrassment of losing to Scar. That is a stain which will not wash out. He would have avoided that fate in Clemson.

Oh, and been to two CFPs, won a national championship and have a great shot at it again this year too.

Guess those Ann Arbor winters have been worth it.

I don't think that any of those guys would have transferred

Aug 28, 2018, 11:02 AM

1. Everybody wants to win a Natty, Ferrel, Dex, Wilk, Bryant and Huggy would have welcomed him in and he would have been a Power Ranger.
2. He was recruited as a DE, Michigan is making the mistake of moving him to the inside. therefore, he and Austin Bryant would be sharing snaps, not Dex and Gary... but do imagine having Gary as a DE but also the back up to Dex: considering the injury to Dex late in 2016 and in 2017... scary to add Gary to that mix
3. Gary would be just as happy as our current DLinemen because he would be sporting a Natty ring and conference title rings... all that bling would make Gary very happy and content to play it out until the NFL calls...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,542
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic