Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rankings ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 465

Rankings ---

Sep 16, 2018, 1:26 PM

These rankings are of course way too early.
Teams in the top 6 or 8 will have a chance to improve significantly.

Alabama is just bullying people on the field ...in the media...and in the offices of their conference. Way to go Saban.....you're in a position to do whatever you want. What a gig. We'll see what they will face late in the year.

Georgia hasn't seen a stiff contest yet. However ...their offensive line are indeed monsters. Thats their greatest weapon. Everyone looks at their quarterback...their running backs...and that dangerous Nikko Hardman....but their offensive line is the strength of that team.

We - ( Clemson )...need to start putting it all together. We got weapons all over the field as far as the skilled positions go. Our offensive line are going to have to keep working to own it as the season goes on. If they can do that meshed with our super talented skill players on offense....nobody can touch us. Depth at defensive back is something to be watched. Plus we need to establish that killer instinct in games we can win by the 3rd qtr. consistently.

Ohio State should have got popped last night. TCU tried to get a bit too cute and it came back to bite them. Ohio State's quarterback is quiet and goes about his business on the field by spinning the ball pretty good. Their running game could be better later in the season. That running back Dobbins really showed me something last night. Give him a little crease and its 6 or 7 yards easy or tough ones. Plus it looks impressive because he is a compact guy. Ready for them to go away even if Urban Meyer returns to the sidelines.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 465
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic