Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Random Thoughts From The Game Yesterday (Long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Random Thoughts From The Game Yesterday (Long)

Oct 7, 2018, 9:03 AM

- it looked like a home game for Clemson not Wake. The Tigers travelled very well. We took my daughters best friend for her first Clemson game and she was amazed!

- would loved to have played with CW, he’s the unquestioned leader of this team. Watching him on the sidelines interact with the offense is incredible. He was joking around with the WR’s, OL, QB’s...everyone. His comraderie will be missed next yr.

- the back end of wakes defense could not see the rb’s. Our RB’s (ETN??) only need a small crease and they’re gone. If OL can just give a small hole we’re good

- we have the most intimidating WR’s at the 9 position ever. We sat on the deacon hill and when they walked out my kids said “good grief “. Justyn Ross already looks like a NFL receiver in person

- I love Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant... but we’re going to be just fine next year with XT, Justin Foster, KJ Henry and co. FYI, in person Henry is bigger than XT

- TL has all the tools you could want from a QB, he just needs some more PT at this level. Great arm and can run (has straight line speed) but pocket awareness needs some development.

- CW plays very low to the ground for a man his size. Has great leverage

- ETN is just flat out fun to watch. He also stays low and his feet are always moving (unlike the OL at times)

- play calling got better as the game went on but my teenage kids even looked at me after the first two drives and said “what are we doing?” To which I said “Not...really....sure”

Sorry so long, but that was a fun game and day with the family. Go a Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Random Thoughts From The Game Yesterday (Long)

Oct 7, 2018, 9:12 AM

Great post.

You're spot-on about Ross. For some reason he, in particular, looks alot bigger in person that on TV.

Re: Random Thoughts From The Game Yesterday (Long)

Oct 7, 2018, 9:22 AM

Nice summary. Thanks.

Glad you had a good time with the girls.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AND “21CU”..

Oct 7, 2018, 9:32 AM

you've made it onto the prestigious TigerNet SCOUT TEAM 4 your attendance at sweet Krispy Kreme Land, Suppoting the Tigers in person while taking young fans to have fun and writing uP your thoughts in a fine David Hood-like manner! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AND “21CU”..

Oct 7, 2018, 10:41 AM

Thanks LBB! The kids play both school and travel ball so I don’t get to go to a lot of Tiger games right now.

We did make it to the Wake game in Winston-Salem two years ago when it was negative 432 degrees. Couple months later the team brought home the big trophy. Told the kids if we win again this year we will never miss another game at Wake again ????

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic