Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Random Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,552

Random Question

Aug 26, 2015, 11:22 AM

Last year, how far away was Doucheswag Kelly from Stoudt. And if he didn't have a horrible attitude, would he have been the starter against Georgia?

The reason I ask is because a friend of mine wants to make a bet that Ole Miss will have a better AP ranking than Clemson at the end of the year. I'm hearing rumblings that Doucheswag will be the starter this year.

3 weeks ago, I would have made the bet no doubt but with all of this attrition I am starting to get worried.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the

Aug 26, 2015, 11:27 AM

spring game, but that's going from coaches reports.

the kid has skills and was hand picked by morris for them, but he's got a $.02 head. until that gets fixed he'll suffer from it.

i have little doubt he will hear a lot of crap on the field and will have to weather it.

maybe he's finally learned his lesson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reports say he is told this is last chance and he

Aug 26, 2015, 11:38 AM

is taking that seriously. Earlier this year he was routinely tweeting Bible passages. Perhaps he is taking faith more seriously in an effort to hold back those "demons" that caused him so much trouble in the past.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i have nothing against the young man and wish him well

Aug 26, 2015, 11:41 AM

but there are a lot of demons to be found on the football field when you're getting busted in the mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the

Aug 26, 2015, 11:40 AM [ in reply to seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the ]

When you act like an absolute thug and get kicked off the team for numerous reasons, I don't call him a Clemson tiger.

Not to mention before he was on campus he was tweeting talking crap to our second string QB. He was always stirring the pot. And he was an absolute thug.

For that I don't consider him a Clemson Tiger. Especially since he is playing at another school.

Now should I make the bet or not!

ok, i understand, but i do and wish him well.

Aug 26, 2015, 11:42 AM

i don't want to see anyone self-destruct and maybe football is not the answer?

time will tell, but once a tiger as far as i'm concerned.

Not sure if that word fits or not...

Aug 26, 2015, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Kelly never broke any rules.

Aug 26, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the ]

Dabo decided to kick him off. . It was his decision.

Can't just leave it at that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the

Aug 26, 2015, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: seemed neck and neck until the poor performance in the ]

> When you act like an absolute thug and get kicked off
> the team for numerous reasons, I don't call him a
> Clemson tiger.
>
> Not to mention before he was on campus he was
> tweeting talking crap to our second string QB. He was
> always stirring the pot. And he was an absolute
> thug.
>
> For that I don't consider him a Clemson Tiger.
> Especially since he is playing at another school.
>
> Now should I make the bet or not!

Yes!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you call him Doucheswag?

Aug 26, 2015, 11:31 AM

What happened to "Once a Tiger always a Tiger"

Or

"We're Clemson, we're better than that"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i've tried, but the clemson is not skrong with many...***

Aug 26, 2015, 11:36 AM

Probably just a mishap with the swiping app.

Aug 26, 2015, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Why do you call him Doucheswag? ]

He meant to type former tiger swag

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Whether he would have beat out Stoudt for day 1 starter

Aug 26, 2015, 11:40 AM

we can debate. But he certainly would have been subbed in the UGA game and the FSU game instead of Watson. Not sure it would have made a difference, though. But it could have meant Stoudt spent most of the season as #2 instead of the starting QB.

Re: Random Question

Aug 26, 2015, 11:47 AM

Take the bet. I'd be surprised if they win more than seven games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't even close - Kelly was by far the better rapper***

Aug 26, 2015, 11:56 AM

Best Is The Standard

But Stoudt had better hair. So that tightened the race some***

Aug 26, 2015, 12:07 PM

And... I'll have to look at the old America got talent

Aug 26, 2015, 12:17 PM

Videos to confirm who wss the better rapper.

Last I rember the judges were split. .I don't recall who Howie preferred.

Nice try but fail..."all this attrition" lol

Aug 26, 2015, 12:19 PM

you must be thinking bout coots

Re: Nice try but fail..."all this attrition" lol

Aug 26, 2015, 1:03 PM

No I'm talking about Clemson. I am a Clemson fan, not a coot.

Are you trying to call me a coot because I'm pointing out the obvious? If you feel better about this season now than you felt a month ago you are truly delusional

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,552
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic