Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rambling thoughts from an ‘elderly’ Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Rambling thoughts from an ‘elderly’ Tiger

Sep 1, 2018, 10:45 PM

If today was your first game in Tigertown you can easily see why it’s called Death Valley. The Tigers and the Valley were smooooking today! 100 plus !

Good first game, not perfect but very good considering the youth on the field at times. Just a few interference calls and they were ‘suspect’ from where I sat.

All the QBs deserved to play in this opening game and I like the way that the coaches used each of them. I’m not going to get into a discussion of who is best but that kid with the long hair has more zip on the ball than anyone I’ve seen lately, including our’Heisman’ guy. Not bad at all for a FIRST TIME guy in the lineup. All three guys threw misses today that will be caught 90% of the time in future game.
I’m betting we will see at least two guys get equal playing time for a while.

That new kid LDJ is pretty good! His first two carries were unbelievable.

After watching closely today, I’m not as concerned about the linebackers.

That Wilkins kid shouldn’t be allowed to play with other college players.
If you have one or two like him, you should win. He’s got ‘it’!

I know I’m not good at evaluating line play but I’d like to see our OL be more dominating.

Hope someone gets prepared to replace his presence on the field next year.

Apparently the kickoff footballs are juiced. Almost everyone kicked them through the end zone every time!
Two field goals today from waaay out. They just weren’t good, they almost split the uprights.
All the special teams were extra good. Nothing is more exciting than a kick return and we got that today.

Great day in the Valley. I didn’t hear a negative remark about anything. Tigers get the full support they deserve.
Traffic flow was handled especially good today considering all that is happening on campus
And the new security was handled good also.

I caught just a few minutes of the Bulldog game in a bar when I stopped for a quick dinner and I wasn’t that impressed with Fields. What did you guys see?

Great job by the Boone Mountaineers today. They didn’t quite have the depth late in the game to put PSU away.

Everyone missed the balloons but something will come along and take its place. The traffic flow before and after the game was unbelievably good considering all that is happening on campus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic