Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Raining hard in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 3,288

Raining hard in Clemson

Jun 5, 2017, 3:16 PM

Any word on game status?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCAA should've started the game at Noon.

Idiots man. Who makes these decisions?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raining hard in Clemson

davidhood®

nikkisteele®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raining hard in Clemson

Not yet. We will post as soon as we hear.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why didn't they start at Noon?***

Because Clemson fans hate noon games. Hth***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yep, a "no win" situation for the NCAA***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Maybe we can just pull a Duke and say conditions are too bad

Jun 5, 2017, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Because Clemson fans hate noon games. Hth*** ]

Then I believe the highest seed advances.

Is that a real thing? If so someone needs to get Monte on

Jun 5, 2017, 3:41 PM

phone immediately. Or maybe we can send him a fax citing this rule.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I know Tuesday is the deadline.

Jun 5, 2017, 3:43 PM

I think it goes to the highest seed, but not positive.

What if someone keeps pulling the fire alarm?

Jun 5, 2017, 3:45 PM

You know...hypothetically speaking of course

I know a guy who can get to the campus lightning system

Jun 5, 2017, 3:48 PM

he could probably hack in to put the siren/"Voice of God" on repeat every 30 minutes for a couple days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That thing went off at 4 am once. I thought I was dying.***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:50 PM

There's something in these hills.

Who doesn't mind a little jail time?

Jun 5, 2017, 3:49 PM [ in reply to What if someone keeps pulling the fire alarm? ]

?

Sometimes you gotta take a hit for the team

Jun 5, 2017, 3:51 PM

You're either all in or you're all out

b/c CUAtTheFinishLine doesn't get off of work until late.***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Why didn't they start at Noon?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This is the ONLY logical reason.***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:34 PM

Yup...the rain greeted me just as I got to campus.

Jun 5, 2017, 3:17 PM

From the looks of the radar, we may be dodging rain drops all afternoon and evening.

Could take a while to get this one in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I'm in Greenville. We just had a hard 30 minute rain storm

Jun 5, 2017, 3:29 PM

but now the sun is out. Hopefully it is the same way in Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like we are about to get hammered in Powdersville***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:32 PM

I think that's because there really isn't much else to

Jun 5, 2017, 3:34 PM

do in Powdersville other than getting hammered on a Monday

So you think only people in Powdersville can get hammered

Jun 5, 2017, 3:38 PM

on a Monday? I take exception to that

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Did I say that? I don't think I said that.***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:39 PM

Re: Did I say that? I don't think I said that.***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:44 PM

No sir looks like Gville is hammered as well

Re:

Jun 5, 2017, 3:46 PM

spect

MadRe:

Jun 5, 2017, 3:50 PM

spect

Corrected it

If you're lucky***

Jun 5, 2017, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Looks like we are about to get hammered in Powdersville*** ]

Someone ask Dabo if they can play it in the indoor football

Jun 5, 2017, 3:38 PM

practice facility. Problem: Solved.

Dabo has made it perfectly clear where he stands on other

Jun 5, 2017, 3:54 PM

teams using the indoor practice facility.

Replies: 28
| visibility 3,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic