Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Rain

Oct 26, 2019, 9:31 AM

Seems like the rain helps BC. They like us have a great running game, but the rain hurts our passing game. What do y’all think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like 200 for ETN cause their D will be slow***

Oct 26, 2019, 9:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like an excuse to drop us to number 5***

Oct 26, 2019, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Sounds like an excuse to drop us to number 5***

Oct 26, 2019, 10:05 AM

Good point!!
Like in the 2016 Notre Dame game, when we beat BC tonight, the BC loss will ONLY have occurred because BC had to play in the rain.

Should drop our Tigers to 10th in the AP.

(Meanwhile, last week Bama scored a 103 yard TD in the last minute of the HOME game against Tenn to win 35-13. The Tenn QB fumbled on a QB sneak from the 1-yard line.
Should hv bn a 28-20 final score; although Tenn would've tried an onside kick after the TD; with a chance to tie. Yes, this is the same Tenn that was blasted, AT HOME, by GEORGIA STATE!!! And Tenn was down to their 3rd string QB!! [Tua was out -- so what?]
AND the AP poll voters TOOK NO NOTICE.
You can't make this stuff up.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 11:31 AM

That play happened with over 7 minutes left, and it was on 4th and goal and the QB was short on the play anyway so best case it would’ve been a turnover on downs so I’m it sure how you figure TN would’ve magically been awarded an extra 7 points there.

Oct 26, 2019, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like an excuse to drop us to number 5*** ]

TN also wasn’t on their 3rd QB. The guy who fumbled has been their starter for most of the season, and only 2 games ago they moved to a freshman and they’ve still split snaps between the two since then. They only put the #3 QB in after that play because the TN coach was upset with the QB.

They still struggled with TN, but can we at least get facts correct before we go off with misinformation? It’s really not hard to confirm something before posting.

"I don't mind."

Oct 26, 2019, 9:36 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rain

Oct 26, 2019, 10:17 AM

Just talked to a friend who thinks the rain will help their running game, but we have a pretty good rushing game ourselves. Just my opinion, but tonight Trevor needs to utilize the short throws to the more open receivers, and backs,and just keep the sticks moving.

Oct 26, 2019, 10:22 AM

Unless it's a downpour, the rain will not hamper our passing game. Our receivers know when to cut; the defenders have to adjust. In
addition, BC has no passing game with their QB out for the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 11:47 AM

Rain make their already terrible QB completely irrelevant. We're going to run blitz almost every play and dare them to throw. I'll be shocked if they even get 200 yards.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic