Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Raekwon McMillan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,600

Raekwon McMillan

Feb 10, 2014, 8:54 PM

Should have second thoughts now about choosing theOSU over Clemson . Am I right ? We showed great defensive effort this past year , the statistics bear that out. Our win over them cemented that Clemson football is not just about offensive power but rhat BV and his crew are getting it done.
No doubt in my mind that this kid will regret not signing in orange when all is said and done. Register and Rogers are beasts though ...never been a doubt with those two. Kendall and the grayshirt from Blythewood will be interesting to watch as well.
Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ehh if the kids happy let it be.***

Feb 10, 2014, 8:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raekwon McMillan

Feb 10, 2014, 9:55 PM

If he's happy then he's happy. But I hope he was impressed with All-Big Ten Ryan Shazier getting run over all game long while Shuey and Anthony dominated the game. Lol.

Re: Raekwon McMillan

Feb 10, 2014, 10:01 PM

Follow the money...

I would think that the weather in Columbus.....

Feb 10, 2014, 10:08 PM

this year would be quite demoralizing for a southern boy!

He definately should have gone in July not January.***

Feb 10, 2014, 11:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I never

Feb 10, 2014, 10:39 PM

Wish anyone disharmony , I was just considering that the kid may have made a decision he would like to have back in a year or two. Playing in Columbus Ohio against Northwestern and Western Ohio Technical may seem fine and fancy , but I think he was sold for other reasons and may live to regret them as time passes. Good luck to him though , would have loved to have him in the Paw.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Being a starting LB @ Ohio State usually works out well for

Feb 10, 2014, 11:35 PM

whoever mans that position. I wish he had picked CU but I doubt he'll have any regrets.

We proved him wrong about our team just being offensive

Feb 10, 2014, 11:39 PM

minded...

I don't wish him harm, I just hope more people respect what they've seen of Clemson, and not buy into these other coach's garbage...

He may or may not regret it

Feb 11, 2014, 12:04 AM

but he would have more help at Clemson than at OSU. Our DL is nasty and our other LB's are good as well. Not to mention the secondary is expected to be a bright spot in years to come. I like all three levels of our D in the coming years.

I am not sure OSU has as much to offer, and as such, he can be easily neutralized by attacking other parts of the defense.

If his decision was made purely due to defensive numbers, then I suspect he will be disappointed.

Plus, having Venables coaching you at LB is almost like having Jon Gruden as your personal QB coach. His resume is much better than Luke Fickell's.

Just in case anyone needs proof of that:

The native of Salina, Kansas has helped the careers of many outstanding players at Oklahoma. Twelve of his linebackers have been NFL draft picks. Linebackers under his direction have been named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year five times and Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year five times. He has coached two Butkus Award winners, two other Butkus Award finalists, and a Bednarik Award winner.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that IS a fun fact

Feb 11, 2014, 8:44 AM

My line of thinking exactly , BV is a proven LB developer and is turning our defense around fast. I think more high level recruits on the defensive side will begin to take notice after this season...especially after we shut down UGA in the opener .

DB23

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,600
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic