Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK I need both sides to sign this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 205

OK I need both sides to sign this.

Feb 10, 2017, 5:03 PM

Red team agreement: Trump clearly lies, but the hope is that his policies will change the country for the better.... not so much because Trump is a man of character, which he isn't, but because the forces that have been pulling this country in a bad direction have eroded some of the 'greatness' that once existed. It will take a loud, angry impulsive fighter to get anything done in this regard. The media decided before he ever took office that he never had a chance, but I acknowledge that he could probably do a much better job in damage control. Part of the reason that I don't mind his immature style is because it pleases me that he is pissing off the crybaby left. Maybe if the left stopped overreacting I would be able to focus on constructively criticizing my Read team leader to polish his public interactions.

Blue Team agreement: I am allowed to hate Trump, but I need to acknowledge that he wasn't just elected because of racism and xenophobia. While there is clearly a lot of Islamaphobia, and that is dangerous and scary, there are legitimate reasons for people I disagree with to decry a double-standard against white working class people. Maybe the black lives matter thing goes too far sometimes and seems to actually devalue the lives and perspectives of white dudes. Also, despite the fact that Trump supporters seem gullible and willing to excuse immoral behavior, there is a scary tendency developing in the left that seems to threaten free speech and government-protected right to express oneself regardless of opinion.

Step one is always the hardest.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna have to pass.***

Feb 10, 2017, 5:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Racist.***

Feb 10, 2017, 7:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm gonna have to pass.***

Feb 10, 2017, 7:15 PM [ in reply to I'm gonna have to pass.*** ]

Trump's not worth it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 3
| visibility 205
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic