»
Topic: RV tailgating question
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 8, 2014 12:51 PM by: smitty1959®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

RV tailgating question

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 10:43 PM

Trying to decide between Motorhome and 5th Wheel. I'm partial to Motorhome. Wife wants 5th Wheel. For those familiar with the RV lot are there many 5th wheels tailgating or is it strictly motorhomes? Also has anyone tailgated at the Y Beach RV lot? Thanks in advance for input.

Re: RV tailgating question

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 12:27 AM

My dad tailgates in the RV lot with an RV. I can't recall seeing any 5th wheels. 5th wheels are a lot more economical than RVs but other than that I can't think of a lot of pros and cons to make a good case for either right now.

2019 student level member

Check with Clemson I am sure they have rules as to what is

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 6:28 AM

Allowed. I also think the last time I noticed the minimal donation for RV was $2800 which I think is now $3200. Don't know anything about the Y

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

never seen a 5th wheel down there***

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 7:02 AM

Re: never seen a 5th wheel down there***

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 7:13 AM

Yes, there are many 5th wheels in the RV lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 7:49 AM

Love our class c, and will tow a jeep if we need to get around without breaking camp. That's the biggest difference, but we like being in it during drive, especially long ones. We stay at Y beach and love it. We swim in Hartwell most of season, & plenty of fields for kids to play. Shuttles work great, but golf carts also can do the short trip to DVD.

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 12:51 PM

We've stayed at Y Beach for the past 6 years. $600/year. No power, but you can fill up on water. Shuttle works great & also walk it very easily. RV Lot was a minimum of $2800 ($3200 next year). I was told there was a waiting list to get in, but that was 6 years ago. I highly recommend Y Beach.

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Four tickets in Clemson section. Section 506. Face value $125 per ticket.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1022 people have read this post