»
Topic: RV Parking questions
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 8, 2018 9:13 PM by: 2000®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

RV Parking questions

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 5:01 PM

Want to Park a 45 foot RV for the Clemson game against the Coots. What are the best options?
Anyone have a pass for sale?

there is one posted right on tnet in parking

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 5:13 PM

pull out the wallet, $1500. I am renting a spot in clemson at the grove. little overpriced but does have catering for two fri night. live entertainment, not sure if it's any good. a pavilion with TVs. On game day they have shuttle going to stadium starting 3 hours before game and starting sometime in the 4th and continues for 3 hours after game. Figured it would save me money for parking, imagine a lot of folks will just tailgate there and head over. Its $235 for the weekend.

2019 white level member

Re: RV Parking questions

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 8:19 PM

I was going to attempt taking my fathers 40' RV two weekends ago against Syracuse. I easily found a pass here. Go to "tickets" at the top right corner on the home page.

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 8:34 PM

Had the same thought, ended up renting a house on hartwell for the week with a few other couples for far less than the RV Pass. The wives are driving the RV up that Tuesday, as the house has an RV spot. Us Dads get to tote the kids up. Good luck with your search.

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 8:58 PM

Clemson RV Park at the Grove. Good times, good people and close.

[1]
Posted: Oct 8, 2018 9:13 PM

Check with LBB. But don't, don't park near him if you have minor children. They will see things they shouldn't see at their age.

2019 purple level member

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Parking pass

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1089 people have read this post