Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Signing day 2013
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,753

Signing day 2013

Nov 1, 2012, 8:00 AM

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Here's how I see it unfolding:

* RN and Kamara will flip to Ole Miss. Dale Carter (teammate we never offered) joins them.

* Gallman has been upright and will stick with Clemson

* MacKensie Alexander will sign w/ Clemson

* Tramel Terry flips to Clemson

* MA signs w/ Clemson

I would be VERY HAPPY about this signing day. Getting MA, Terry, Alexander far outweighs losing an OVER-RATED (and his isn't sour grapes, I honestly believe he is over-rated) RN.

Let RN rot at Ole Miss for 3 yrs. I'm sure playing in the www.whogivesacrap.com bowl in early December will be a wonderful time for the Nkemdiche family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RN is not over rated, but if he flips to Ole'Miss he will

Nov 1, 2012, 8:17 AM

have as much impact on their program as #### do on a boar hog! They could have 3 RN's on defense and would still be irrelevant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

If He Is Truly #1 He Should Be At BAMA

Nov 1, 2012, 8:23 AM

Clemson is great niche fit for Top DEs and landing as such in the 1st round; however, if his mother is of the opinion that CU is "out of the way" or some other such nonsense then he has no business at Ole Miss. Talk about out of the way, his brother is there for a reason very likely, that is the caliber of school he could play for. Why should RN subjugatate his hopes and dreams to accept a Tier II minus, and historically exceptionally racist school? I would be much happier if the kid didn't come to Clemson, that he ended at least at a Top Tier program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

actually...i would love

Nov 1, 2012, 8:28 AM

to see him rot at some racially segregated hole like oxford mississippi....

let him learn the hard way.....

Re: Signing day 2013

Nov 1, 2012, 8:35 AM

I'm sorry but this kid is a beast, he's not overrated. People think he could be the best prospect to come out of the state of Georgia in a decade.

Here's what I see unfolding:

Nkemdiche scares everyone up until signing day but puts on the orange hat with a paw on it, much do the chagrin of Mrs. Nkemdiche sitting beside him (ala CJ Spiller and Tony Steward.)

Mackensie Alexander commits to Clemson.

Tramel Terry flips on signing day.

Montravius Adams has a final 5 of Clemson, Georgia, Florida, Southern Cal, and Auburn and shocks the world with a pick like Southern Cal or something.

I am about as qualified as any other T-Netter but this is just what I see happening as of right now. I also think we could potentially lose DeMarcus Robinson but I have heard Marquez North is still on our board and he is still very high on Clemson, so we could land a guy like that.

Re: Signing day 2013

Nov 1, 2012, 8:36 AM

And I have heard that David Kamara is solid on Clemson. According to twitter and every report I have read he is 100% Tiger along with Gallman, no matter where Nkemdiche goes but that could be a front too, you never know.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,753
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic