Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RB Depth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,819

RB Depth

Feb 23, 2015, 9:07 PM

I don't know who will win the job when it's all said and done be we are way too deep at this position. So deep that they may have to redshirt Feaster whenever he comes believe it or not. Anyways, Gallman will come in as the starter and I believe that the competition would be a close one between him, brooks, Dye, and Choice. I don't know how they're going to get all these guys touches. Don't be surprised to see how irrelevant Davidson and Fuller would end up being. I honestly think that one or two back would end up transferring elsewhere. I don't know who or when but I honestly think it will happen. Thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RB Depth

Feb 23, 2015, 9:14 PM

If UGA can keep Gurley, Chubb, and Michelle happy, we can find Gallman, Dye, and Choice touches. Brooks is essentially a receiver anyways so I'm anticipating seeing him on very specific packages anyway. I think Fuller may have to find another position unless injury or transfer gets him into the conversation.

I don't think he's a day one starter, but no way Feaster redshirts. You find a way to get him on the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2015, 9:19 PM

I don't know man but yea Fuller has to go elsewhere and Davidson may rarely see the field at best. How in the world would the use Feaster though? I can see him definitely as our KR but maybe they'll have some packages for him on the offense?

Sounds about right with Gallman as Starter

Feb 23, 2015, 9:15 PM

I like how Saban rotates backs at Bama. 2-3 series for starter then 1 series for backup. Hope our Hogs get synched early this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2015, 9:19 PM

Don't sell Fuller short, he's a haus. Davidson will be outside looking in. Brooks may move to more of a h back welker type position. Feaster is a beast and would be shocked if he redshirted regardless.

I like these backs but.......

Feb 23, 2015, 9:28 PM

I'd still like to have that take it to the house guy.........Spiller, ellington, e.g. Gallman, Choice and Dye are hard runners, but we need that breakaway runner like a Feaster to compliment them. With Feaster, we can play any type of game that we want: physical, ball control with a home run hitter.

Re: I like these backs but.......

Feb 23, 2015, 9:32 PM

I believe Ray Ray and Feaster could be those home run hitters. Scott too but I think they'll put the younger guys back there and let him concentrate on being just a WR

Re I don't think Dabo recruited them to red shirt them. If

Feb 23, 2015, 10:11 PM

ore or two rise to the top, the others will have to sit. Darn good position to be in.

Feb 23, 2015, 10:25 PM

IMHO brooks does not belong in that first group

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,819
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic