Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well Jack(###), let's see.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,549

Well Jack(###), let's see.....

Feb 28, 2014, 10:43 PM

The ball is too #### tight, the bat is too #### dead and your brain is one helluva lot smaller than Holbrooks. 8 and 21 in the recent years against these guys. I WAS AT THE GAME AND YOU COULD SEE JACK IMPLODING. HE CAN NOT HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Long time since a change needed to head our once proud baseball program DRAD. THIS IS LIKE A CONTINUING BAD DREAM, except it isn't a dream. Coach Wilhelm would have resigned under these circumstances.
NOT JACK, CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT JACK AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
I AM SICK of this and of Jack. You Jack "pushers" are flat a** out of reasons to back this guy. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR CLEMSON JACK AND RETIRE-----NOW!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The difference between jack and Dabo***

Feb 28, 2014, 10:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The difference between jack and Dabo***

Feb 28, 2014, 11:01 PM

what is dabo's record against the coots? I don't see a lot of difference. we can keep making excuses but right now BOTH programs are better than ours. it is hard to admit, but true. the bullpen was the difference tonight and leaving gossett in too long. but I guess he figured we had a better chance with goose than the pen.

Is that Jack is not that respected

Feb 28, 2014, 10:58 PM

In the coaching community. Some may not like Dabo, but most realize he's a good man. I will tell you Jack Leggett doesn't have this same respect among fellow managers. Many find him egotistical and unbecoming. Take it for what it's worth, but it's the truth.

R U kidding me?

Feb 28, 2014, 11:02 PM

The "difference" between DABO and jack is as obvious as it could possibly be. DABO WILL BEAT THE CHICKENS AND TAKE OUR PROGRAM BACK TO DOMINATION. And, DABO finishes at the top of the ACC every year. Now U tell me the difference.

DABO IS A WINNER EVEN WHEN HE LOSES. Jack is a whiner even when he happen to win.

RESIGN JACK!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: R U kidding me?

Mar 1, 2014, 12:16 AM

How did we get Bowden to leave. It is very rare that I feel this way about one of our coaches, but this getting completely out of hand. If we don't get past the regional this year and go to the CWS, Jack should be ask to step down. And if he doesn't resign, fire him. Our baseball program can;t afford to continue to decline b/c it will be really hard to get it back up when in BB has to compete with the majors for the really good players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well Jack(###), let's see.....

Mar 1, 2014, 1:53 AM

...why are you mad, because he can't beat the chickens

if he could, we would have a national championship (ended up being chickens first)

jack needs to work more on his one liners and fan smoochies

because that is about the only difference between him and our had football coach (the one with the golden contract)

...and the difference between a post that gets a bunch of thumbs up and a post that drags you through the gutter

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,549
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic