Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t feel sorry for DeShaun at all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

I don’t feel sorry for DeShaun at all

Nov 2, 2017, 10:01 PM

He has a giving spirit. He has intelligence. He is a leader. He has that “it.” He grew up in a Habitat for Humanity house and still became what he is today. All of these things, especially his spirit, matter more than his athletic ability. He has already won the “game of life.” And, I am sure that this latest set-back will not stop him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand your intent, but don't yoy want the good guys

Nov 2, 2017, 10:05 PM

to reap the benefits of their hard work? That's what has everyone bummed. Of course he'll be fine in life, but I wanted to see him continue to have the ability to wow the masses. He earned that. The leg injury is bad luck for a guy that deserves and works for good things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I understand your intent, but don't yoy want the good guys

Nov 2, 2017, 10:09 PM

One of Watson's role models is Cam Newton. Ironically, Watson should be a role model for Newton because Watson is so much more of a role model than Scam ever could be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure I do. He will be back from a football perspective too

Nov 2, 2017, 10:25 PM [ in reply to I understand your intent, but don't yoy want the good guys ]

I just refuse to have a pity party for him right now, when I shouldn’t.

This is a bad take.***

Nov 2, 2017, 10:28 PM

Let me just lay out for you how your posts read:

Nov 2, 2017, 10:38 PM [ in reply to sure I do. He will be back from a football perspective too ]

Deshaun had had a lot of bad breaks to overcome. He did. He's awesome. Therefore, i don't feel badly that he cant physically continue to persue his dream this season because he now gets to overcome another bad break.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Quit Trolling

Nov 2, 2017, 10:39 PM [ in reply to sure I do. He will be back from a football perspective too ]

DW4 hasn't complained or gone into a spiral of doubt. He's focused on getting back to normal.

Having compassion for someone isn't a pity party. Wishing someone well or praying for someone isn't a pity party.

Either you don't know the meaning of the phrase or you are trolling.

Wow. Someone studying to be a blood-sucking parasite on

Nov 3, 2017, 12:36 AM [ in reply to sure I do. He will be back from a football perspective too ]

productive society thinks decent people might care about his unempathetic lawyer-like opinion. Nice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You lack understanding of the words sorrow and pity

Nov 3, 2017, 9:10 AM [ in reply to sure I do. He will be back from a football perspective too ]

Check your dictionary--they are to feel compassion for someone, sympathy, to have a feeling of loss from the misfortune of others. I understand what you are trying to say-I think - but your implied meaning of terms is incorrect. If you don't have compassion for DeShaun then you need help. I can't imagine even a coot saying that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t feel sorry for DeShaun at all

Nov 2, 2017, 10:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree,

Nov 2, 2017, 10:31 PM

and I doubt Deshaun wants anyone to feel sorry for him either. He is at the beginning of a charmed life and has great things waiting for him in the future. If anything, this will make him stronger and more determined.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swing and a miss!***

Nov 2, 2017, 10:34 PM

Thanks for taking heat off me!

Nov 2, 2017, 10:37 PM

TU

Boooooo

Nov 2, 2017, 11:44 PM

Probably the worst take ever posted. Lol.

Agreed***

Nov 3, 2017, 7:39 AM

BS

Nov 3, 2017, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Boooooo ]

When you feel sorry for someone, you are seeing them as less than yourself. It's actually quite condescending.

I feel sympathy for Deshaun and he is twice the person...

Nov 3, 2017, 8:45 AM

I will ever be. I prefer he isn't injured. I tore my ACL and it really sucked. I feel sympathy for anyone that is injured. Hopefully this injury doesn't limit his potential on the field in any way down the road. I have a gut feeling that playing football is very important to him.

Re: I feel sympathy for Deshaun and he is twice the person...

Nov 3, 2017, 8:53 AM

that is empathy, " I feel your pain man", as opposed to , "I feel sorry for you" Would you tell Deshaun to his face, : "I feel sorry for you"?

I guess I never feel sorry for people then.

Nov 3, 2017, 8:55 AM

I guess I don't care in those scenarios. I feel empathy and sympathy for Watson. I get your angle though.

Dood, just say a coot hacked your account and quit digging.***

Nov 3, 2017, 12:16 AM

Well that went over well.*****

Nov 3, 2017, 8:12 AM

Yep - sounds about right with that handle.***

Nov 3, 2017, 8:15 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 3, 2017, 8:44 AM

Jesus what an idiot

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Nov 3, 2017, 8:54 AM

Wanna bet he comes back on another thread looking for sympathy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ACL injury kept him from having a great

Nov 3, 2017, 8:59 AM

season and possibly more. I feel sorry for his setback. He's dealt with enough in his short life.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic